Latest Lib boycott FAILS: Ivanka Trump Perfume Soars to No.1 Bestseller on AMAZON Despite Boycotts..

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Libs keep opening the kitchen door into their face. Too funny. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ivanka Trump’s signature perfume is a best seller on retail giant Amazon.

Ivanka Trump Eau de Parfum Spray For Women ($34 for a 3.4-ounce bottle) was No. 1 on Amazon’s list of bestselling fragrances and perfume for at least the sixth consecutive day. One reviewer wrote: “I normally buy this at Nordstrom. But now that I heard they will not carry it anymore, I was happy to find it on Amazon.” (Radha Beauty Aromatherapy was at No. 2 on Amazon’s list.) The recent success of Ivanka Trump’s perfume on Amazon, particularly after her products were dropped from other stores, suggests the “resistance economy” to boycott products associated with the family of President Trump can help a brand as well as hurt it.

So all the old Meemaws in the trailer parks are going to smell like Ivanka now?

MAYBE that's a good thing, although I suspect Ivanka wouldn't touch her mass produced perfume with a ten foot pole.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SAN FRANCISCO WAGES DOMESTIC BDS AGAINST THE US GOVERNMENT?
March 21, 2017

Daniel Greenfield

lopez-sanchezandsteinle.jpg

One pillar of the left's angry response to losing the election has been boycotts. Most of these have involved Trump brands, e.g., #Grabyourwallet. Some have targeted companies that were accused of saying something positive about President Trump's policies and assorted secondary boycotts against companies accused of being insufficiently anti-Trump and pro-boycott, #DeleteUber.

A lot of this stuff is toxic and nasty. It's divisive at a core level. It politicizes everything and continues the larger political trend by the left of using corporate power to punish political dissent making them totalitarian hypocrites who only hate corporations when they're not using them as weapons against their enemies.

But then there's this.

What we have been witnessing is a core political power struggle across the spectrum. It isn't a clean case of secession. Instead it's a full spectrum economic, political and cultural war. That's what happens when two parts of a nation decide that they really cannot get along.

What Happens When San Francisco Wages Domestic BDS Against the US Government?

Forum List

Back