What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest gallop poll...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The latest gallop poll released just moments ago, list this information:

GALLOP POLL

Horses that gallop at least daily: 47%
Horses that gallop at least weekly: 85%
Horses that refuse to gallop: 10%
Horses that don't know what a gallop is: 4%

This poll includes both Democratic horses and Republican horses.

Reaction score
"They Shoot Horses, Don't They?"

I wish we could do likewise with politicians. Put them out of our misery.

*Disclaimer: The above is for comedic purposes only. Much as CG would be happy for all politicians to be put out of our misery, her post should not be taken as a call to kill anyone - even a politician.... no matter how deserving they may be.

Last edited:

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Reaction score

*Disclaimer: The above is for comedic purposes only. Much as CG would be happy for all politicians to be put out of our misery, her post should not be taken as a call to kill anyone - even a politician.... no matter how deserving they may be.

:eek: Oh! Maddow is going to do a special on you. Crazy:cuckoo: TEA Party Bitch wants to kill innocent government officials. :eek:

Reaction score

:eek: Oh! Maddow is going to do a special on you. Crazy:cuckoo: TEA Party Bitch wants to kill innocent government officials. :eek:

I'm available for interview. I'd kick her ass. :lol::lol::lol:

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Reaction score

I'm available for interview. I'd kick her ass. :lol::lol::lol:

She will do one of those computer simulations & make it look like she kicked :meow:your ass & edit your words making you sound crazier:cuckoo: than a loony bird.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List