Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
The latest gallop poll released just moments ago, list this information:

GALLOP POLL

Horses that gallop at least daily: 47%
Horses that gallop at least weekly: 85%
Horses that refuse to gallop: 10%
Horses that don't know what a gallop is: 4%

This poll includes both Democratic horses and Republican horses.

"They Shoot Horses, Don't They?"

I wish we could do likewise with politicians. Put them out of our misery.

*Disclaimer: The above is for comedic purposes only. Much as CG would be happy for all politicians to be put out of our misery, her post should not be taken as a call to kill anyone - even a politician.... no matter how deserving they may be.

Last edited:

*Disclaimer: The above is for comedic purposes only. Much as CG would be happy for all politicians to be put out of our misery, her post should not be taken as a call to kill anyone - even a politician.... no matter how deserving they may be.

:eek: Oh! Maddow is going to do a special on you. Crazy:cuckoo: TEA Party Bitch wants to kill innocent government officials. :eek:

:eek: Oh! Maddow is going to do a special on you. Crazy:cuckoo: TEA Party Bitch wants to kill innocent government officials. :eek:

I'm available for interview. I'd kick her ass. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm available for interview. I'd kick her ass. :lol::lol::lol:

She will do one of those computer simulations & make it look like she kicked :meow:your ass & edit your words making you sound crazier:cuckoo: than a loony bird.

Forum List

Back