Romney 23%
Perry 19%
Cain 17%
Gingrich 11%
Paul 6%
Huntsman 4%
Santorum 3%
Bachmann 3%

I'm not all that surprised that Cain has risen - part of the Republican electorate is desperate for someone, anyone, with the flavor of the month shooting up the polls.

I am surprised to see Gingrich rising.

I don't know why you're surprised to Gingrich rising? Out of all the candidates--he definitely is the most knowledgeable--and can put out a sentence on any topic that is so clear--he rises above the rest. The reason he is not number 1 is many have not forgiven him for his personal marital problems and the two dumb ads he made with Clinton and Pelosi?

I think we have got a 4-way race now. Newt Gingrich's numbers have shot up--along with Cain. It won't be long before we'll see Perry drop to the lower tier level--and we'll have a 3 way race with Romney--Cain and Gingrich.

Last edited:
Well, that didn't take long.

Fox News Poll: GOP Race Top Tier | Fox News

Romney 23%
Perry 19%
Cain 17%
Gingrich 11%
Paul 6%
Huntsman 4%
Santorum 3%
Bachmann 3%

I'm not all that surprised that Cain has risen - part of the Republican electorate is desperate for someone, anyone, with the flavor of the month shooting up the polls.

Toro dismisses a popular Black republican as what? "Flavor of the month"? Chocolate maybe? Can you spell "latent racist"?

Romney 23%
Perry 19%
Cain 17%
Gingrich 11%
Paul 6%
Huntsman 4%
Santorum 3%
Bachmann 3%

Toro dismisses a popular Black republican as what? "Flavor of the month"? Chocolate maybe? Can you spell "latent racist"?

Now that remark is really a stretch to get the opportunity to call someone a racist! As folks said during the infamous Charlie Sheen tour,,,,,,,BOOOOOOO!

Romney 23%
Perry 19%
Cain 17%
Gingrich 11%
Paul 6%
Huntsman 4%
Santorum 3%
Bachmann 3%

You're either being sarcastic or an idiot. I can't tell which.

Romney 23%
Perry 19%
Cain 17%
Gingrich 11%
Paul 6%
Huntsman 4%
Santorum 3%
Bachmann 3%

Now that remark is really a stretch to get the opportunity to call someone a racist! As folks said during the infamous Charlie Sheen tour,,,,,,,BOOOOOOO!

:iagree:

Romney 23%
Perry 19%
Cain 17%
Gingrich 11%
Paul 6%
Huntsman 4%
Santorum 3%
Bachmann 3%

I don't know why you're surprised to Gingrich rising? Out of all the candidates--he definitely is the most knowledgeable--and can put out a sentence on any topic that is so clear--he rises above the rest. The reason he is not number 1 is many have not forgiven him for his personal marital problems and the two dumb ads he made with Clinton and Pelosi?

I think we have got a 4-way race now. Newt Gingrich's numbers have shot up--along with Cain. It won't be long before we'll see Perry drop to the lower tier level--and we'll have a 3 way race with Romney--Cain and Gingrich.

I agree. 100%.

Forum List

Back