Late Night Chatter

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
Those of us that are here late, could use this to talk about anything. Only late at night. (I know you will do as I ask...LOL)

SO......someone tell me something good!

Those of us that are here late, could use this to talk about anything. Only late at night. (I know you will do as I ask...LOL)

Well I have 7.34am.

Tell you something good, it's warm outside and sunny, so we'll have another nice day.

Well I have 7.34am.

Tell you something good, it's warm outside and sunny, so we'll have another nice day.

It is 1:40 AM for me. Dark outside LOL

Meanwhile..it is 11:45pm here. I always get knocked out of USMB at 12:50am for board maintenance, so I usually hit the sack then. Sometimes, I stay busy at other websites til I can get back in here, but mostly...once I hit that recliner, I'm out.

I found a neat new avie.

I likey!!
I changed it to look elvish, in case cereal_killer decides to change OTHER to Mordor. ;)

LOL He will. Least I think he will. cereal_killer
Then there will be shitloads of threads of "WTF ck? MORDOR? Who came up with that fuckin' stupid idea?"

:lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know....including CK.
Ah. But lions don't really care about the opinions of sheep! ;)

Baaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I'll be a sheep for CK any ol time. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Well I have 7.34am.

I'll take my 3 year-old to the park in a few hours, there's a wonderfully large duck pond and he loves the ducks. This involves me having to put reins on him, if not he'd be in the pond with them.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Well I have 7.34am.

I'll take my 3 year-old to the park in a few hours, there's a wonderfully large duck pond and he loves the ducks. This involves me having to put reins on him, if not he'd be in the pond with them.

Sounds like a lot of fun to me.

I likey!!
I changed it to look elvish, in case cereal_killer decides to change OTHER to Mordor. ;)

LOL He will. Least I think he will. cereal_killer
Then there will be shitloads of threads of "WTF ck? MORDOR? Who came up with that fuckin' stupid idea?"

:lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know....including CK.
Ah. But lions don't really care about the opinions of sheep! ;)

Baaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I'll be a sheep for CK any ol time. :)

Well betcha you won't find a forum with that name anywhere else..

Well I have 7.34am.

Sounds like a lot of fun to me.

It is, you wanted to be told something good, so that's pretty good.

Forum List

Back