~Last Thing For You~

A coffee mug for my husband that says "I love my wife". :tongue:

A deluxe pedi-mani. I only indulge in this full service treatment about once a year.

To be used at a future unknown date.

Trojan-Ultra-Thin-Condoms-216746-PRODUCT-MEDIUM_IMAGE.jpg

Good boy...you be thinking about safety!!!! :lol:

What was the last little small thing, you bought just for you??
Nothing like a car...or a Tv...or anything big like that, but just something small..that you have been wanting, that made you smile...and you are kind of all giddy about it inside right now??
And how long ago did you buy it??

For me, it was a puzzle, I just bought it yesterday. It cost me $20~
VanGogh is my favorite artist and I love his painting Starry Starry Night.....and well, one of our hobby stores had a puzzle, of this very piece!
It's going to be quite a large puzzle..it measures 3 feet by 2 feet....and of course, after I am completely finished with it, I am going to glue it and have it framed.

So, since I can't have the original *haha*...I can have a "replica" of the artwork, IF I ever get it done. Now I have to find the time to actually sit and put it together. It's still sitting in the box, unopened and I pick it up and look at it for a bit, then place it back down ~LoL~
I'll start it some day...but I'm pleased I have it, I have wanted it for some time.

Odd, my parents own a store that sells puzzles and I did the same one...

Have fun its difficult...

Nothing like a car...or a Tv...or anything big like that, but just something small..that you have been wanting, that made you smile...and you are kind of all giddy about it inside right now??

VanGogh is my favorite artist and I love his painting Starry Starry Night.....and well, one of our hobby stores had a puzzle, of this very piece!
It's going to be quite a large puzzle..it measures 3 feet by 2 feet....and of course, after I am completely finished with it, I am going to glue it and have it framed.

So, since I can't have the original *haha*...I can have a "replica" of the artwork, IF I ever get it done. Now I have to find the time to actually sit and put it together. It's still sitting in the box, unopened and I pick it up and look at it for a bit, then place it back down ~LoL~
I'll start it some day...but I'm pleased I have it, I have wanted it for some time.

Ah hayl...so cool.....for real??
It does look difficult, looks like it will take me years to complete *haha*
But is it as pretty as I imagine??...and the size, good for framing??

Oh one more thing, the puzzle is put out by a company called Buffalo, and it shows they have a few other 2000 piece puzzles of various beauty places.
They have another one I'd like to do..the Neuschwanstein castle one.....does your store have that one??
I couldn't find that one at all in our store.

Forum List

Back