Last Q drop 11/3

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
"....that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. – Abraham Lincoln Nov 1863
Together we win. "

But that was AFTER the Civil War ended. We had an election stolen and -- so far, nothing.

Either there is an actual Plan in place and the democrats stepped on the biggest rake in American history or we should all learn how to speak Mandarin

"....that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. – Abraham Lincoln Nov 1863
Together we win. "

But that was AFTER the Civil War ended. We had an election stolen and -- so far, nothing.

Either there is an actual Plan in place and the democrats stepped on the biggest rake in American history or we should all learn how to speak Mandarin

And just like that, you'll never see this idiot Q again. All you "faithful" are left holding the bag.
Kinda sorta makes you think it was all a scam to begin with, huh?

Together we win. "

And just like that, you'll never see this idiot Q again. All you "faithful" are left holding the bag.
Kinda sorta makes you think it was all a scam to begin with, huh?

You hope, right?

Together we win. "
And he divided families- cost over 600,000 lives, introduced fiat currency and conscription to ignore the original intent of Sovereign States in order to form a more perfect union.

qanon.pub :: posts by

The music is the theme to "Last of the Mohicans"

Wow.

dems stepped on the rake

Last of the Mohicans = last of the cheating?

There will always be cheating, but my hope is that this is real. If it's not I feel a civil war brewing and I really, really don't want my daughter to have to live through that.

These progressives truly have no idea what sort of powder keg they are getting ready to touch off.

Together we win. "
And he divided families- cost over 600,000 lives, introduced fiat currency and conscription to ignore the original intent of Sovereign States in order to form a more perfect union.
Took your slaves away too

Wow.

dems stepped on the rake

There will always be cheating, but my hope is that this is real. If it's not I feel a civil war brewing and I really, really don't want my daughter to have to live through that.

These progressives truly have no idea what sort of powder keg they are getting ready to touch off.

If this is true, and Trump called the Biden team during Election Night to tell them they walked into a trap, then you can imagine the dems moving All In and deciding to Cheat, CHEAT, Cheat SQUARED and CHEAT EVERYWHERE.

Wow.

dems stepped on the rake

If this is true, and Trump called the Biden team during Election Night to tell them they walked into a trap, then you can imagine the dems moving All In and deciding to Cheat, CHEAT, Cheat SQUARED and CHEAT EVERYWHERE.

Of course. If the claim is true this is the beginning of the end for either The Republic, or the political class, for a while.

The only question now is will the Courts do it....or will there be bloodshed.

Forum List

Back