Giuliani; 600k Ballots in PA in Question

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
And yet our Globalist Media still proclaim Biden the winner

Rudy Giuliani announced on Saturday that President Donald Trump will not concede the 2020 presidential election, as the validity of “at least 600,000 ballots” are still in question in Pennsylvania — a key swing state.
“Obviously, he’s not going to concede when at least 600,000 ballots are in question,” Giuliani said in response to a reporter’s question about the president conceding in the wake of media calling Pennsylvania for Joe Biden.

The ballots were with Rudy's evidence against Hunter.

If Trump had any leg to stand on here, Rudy is NOT the one to present it. I have a feeling that's about all Trump is left with as support.

I've seen voter supression and intimidation in my own small voting district here in Pa. . I never thought I'd say it but my district isn't on the up and up.

I agree the ten feet social distancing rule for observers was a bit extreme ... but that's not very far, human eyes can resolve filled in bubbles from that distance ... no one is getting by with 600,000 fraudulent votes unless these observers were all totally myopic ...

The courts suspended that rule early in the counting process ... these 600,000 votes were counted when observers had "over the shoulder" permission ... let's see the swore affidavits submitted into a court of law ...

My understanding is that The Donald can request a recount ... and Pennsylvania has until Dec 8th to Officially™ certify their results ... Julieanna is just making a public show, let's see what he files ... you know ... as actual evidence ...

"Eye for an eye until we're all blind"

I agree the ten feet social distancing rule for observers was a bit extreme ... but that's not very far, human eyes can resolve filled in bubbles from that distance ... no one is getting by with 600,000 fraudulent votes unless these observers were all totally myopic ...
The court stated 6 feet, not ten, no matter how Eagle Eyed you claim to be.

The courts suspended that rule early in the counting process ... these 600,000 votes were counted when observers had "over the shoulder" permission ... let's see the swore affidavits submitted into a court of law ...

My understanding is that The Donald can request a recount ... and Pennsylvania has until Dec 8th to Officially™ certify their results ... Julieanna is just making a public show, let's see what he files ... you know ... evidence ...

Even if you give PA to Trump, Biden still wins.

It is not over in MI either.

As The Associated Press was calling the election for Joe Biden on Saturday, Michigan Republicans made it clear they had neither conceded the state's electoral votes nor the nail-bitingly close Senate race.
Both Republican National Chairman Ronna McDaniel and GOP Senate candidate John James separately called for a full recount of the results.
The AP declared Biden the winner Thursday of Michigan's 16 electoral votes by a razor-thin 50.6% to 47.9% of the vote (or 46,123 out of more than 5 million cast). AP also called Sen. Gary Peters, D-Mich., the victor over James by 84,315 votes (or 49.8% to 48.3%).
Erroneous results from voting totals in traditionally Republican Antrim County that had to be corrected have fueled Republican calls for a complete recount in the Wolverine State. After shocked officials saw the initial count showing Democrat Biden beating Trump by 3,000 votes, they ran a check on the vote-counting device and discovered a malfunction in its scanner mechanism.
The ballots were then hand-counted and the results showed Trump leading Biden by 2,600 votes, or 56% to 42%.

Atlanta's Fulton County on Saturday began rescanning some votes first counted Friday.
The county had discovered "an issue," according to a Facebook post from Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. A county spokesperson did not immediately respond to a text message seeking more information.
"Fulton County has discovered an issue involving reporting from their work on Friday. Officials are at State Farm Arena to rescan their work from Friday. The Secretary of State has a monitor onsite, has sent additional investigators, and dispatched the Deputy Secretary of State as well to oversee the process to make sure to thoroughly secure the vote and protect all legal votes. Observers from both political parties are there as well."
A tweet from the Republican election official echoed the Facebook statement.
Neither Facebook nor Twitter has tagged, censored, blocked, or covered the post, as social media companies have been wont to do with President Donald Trump and his associates' claims of similar "issues" with ballots, the counting, and "meaningful" monitoring of them.

Several of President Donald Trump's allies are not accepting that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have secured the victory for the White House, insisting a winner cannot be named until all lawful votes have been counted.
Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., tweeted:
"The media do not get to determine who the president is. The people do. When all lawful votes have been counted, recounts finished and allegations of fraud addressed, we will know who the winner is."

"Over the Shoulder" ... not "Up their Asses" ... my eyesight is terrible, the DMV clerk had to help me with the vision test, but even I can resolve ballot bubbles from ten feet ... I understand Conspiracy Theories with millions on the inside work for you, The Donald lost, be a good sport and focus on your Republican State Legislature ...

"Over the Shoulder" ... not "Up their Asses" ... my eyesight is terrible, the DMV clerk had to help me with the vision test, but even I can resolve ballot bubbles from ten feet ... I understand Conspiracy Theories with millions on the inside work for you, The Donald lost, be a good sport and focus on your Republican State Legislature ...
You are a lying moron.

If your eyesight was average you could not read the name by the bubble filled in so just shut the fuck up and welcome to my ignore list

Nobody believes the election was legit. It will be the last election for a while. Democrats will soon get a taste of their own medicine. Remember how Democrats gave blm a pass for blocking highways and trapping cops in their buildings while setting it on fire?

My understanding is that The Donald can request a recount ... and Pennsylvania has until Dec 8th to Officially™ certify their results ... Julieanna is just making a public show, let's see what he files ... you know ... as actual evidence ...

you know ... as actual evidence ...

The actual evidence is being hidden.

Forum List

Back