Last Nights Trump Speech. So How Many Black, Latino, Asian, Indian, Native American Jokes Were Told? Being The Left Thinks That's What Trump Does.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
For how long now? 4 years? all of a sudden Trump is a racist? why wasn't Trump a racist before 2015? anyway, last night, we all saw the speech I assume, and, I don't recall Trump speaking of black people, all alike, all eat the same foods (you know what I mean),,Trump didn't remind us that all Latino men take naps/siesta's every day at 4pm. Trump didn't make fun of those $2.50 all you can eat Chinese buffetts, and Trump didn't impersonate some traditional native american chants/calls while smoking a 2 foot long pipe.
I don't know how the left/reporters/hosts are gonna try to convince us that this Trump speech was full of racial insults and that he needs to step down ASAP !!!

President Trump exposed the Dem's claim that he is a racist as phony and BS. Today Dems are out in force claiming all the people of color supporting Trump are uncle toms.

i guess now we wait for Don Leemon and Morning Joe to point out all of the racist insults we all heard last nite

Trump and the Republicans are afraid to do anything overt that might piss off the alt-right deplorables. He's at least a panderer to racists. I see little distinction.

Trump always claims the stock market is rising because him. That can be farthest from the truth. Trump takes credit for the stock market when the nasdaq is at all time highs and he has done everything to the tech industry to block deals and most recently Microsoft with Tik Tok..He has nothing to do with the fed stimulus which is independent of the president but takes credit for it. He claimed he saved 51mln jobs through the ppp program when it was more like 1mln to 13mln..People are so easily manipulated thats for sure but what I dont get is why Biden doesnt talk about this nor the loss of jobs. In 2008 the dow was at 6500 at the low than came back in to 18000 right before trump was elected. Its ridiculous. Biden needs to speak up about this

Trump always claims the stock market is rising because him. That can be farthest from the truth. Trump takes credit for the stock market when the nasdaq is at all time highs and he has done everything to the tech industry to block deals and most recently Microsoft with Tik Tok..He has nothing to do with the fed stimulus which is independent of the president but takes credit for it. He claimed he saved 51mln jobs through the ppp program when it was more like 1mln to 13mln..People are so easily manipulated thats for sure but what I dont get is why Biden doesnt talk about this nor the loss of jobs. In 2008 the dow was at 6500 at the low than came back in to 18000 right before trump was elected. Its ridiculous. Biden needs to speak up about this
.....what's that got to do with all the LIES about him being a racist? and EVERY WHITE being racist??

..I just had some poster claim Mr Trump is a racist..I aksed for proof and got:
1598650559562.png

same thing for the last 4 years...they claim it but can't prove it
..same with racism and police brutality

For how long now? 4 years? all of a sudden Trump is a racist? why wasn't Trump a racist before 2015? anyway, last night, we all saw the speech I assume, and, I don't recall Trump speaking of black people, all alike, all eat the same foods (you know what I mean),,Trump didn't remind us that all Latino men take naps/siesta's every day at 4pm. Trump didn't make fun of those $2.50 all you can eat Chinese buffetts, and Trump didn't impersonate some traditional native american chants/calls while smoking a 2 foot long pipe.
I don't know how the left/reporters/hosts are gonna try to convince us that this Trump speech was full of racial insults and that he needs to step down ASAP !!!
Trump has always been a racist dating back to his interactions with minority tenants and his reaction to the Central Park 5.

Once he declared for the Presidency, it has come out with his attacks on Mexicans, Muslims and his Charlottesville proclamations

I didn't watch his speech last night, but even if he didn't say one racist thing all night, his unexpected ability to make one speech without being racist doesn't erase all those other racist speeches he gave.

I didn't watch his speech last night, but even if he didn't say one racist thing all night, his unexpected ability to make one speech without being racist doesn't erase all those other racist speeches he gave.

Trump read from his script in a monotone
As long as his scriptwriters did not include racist dog whistles and Trump did not stray into a rant, he was safe.

Has nothing to do with his racist views or policies

i couldnt tell the difference between Trump and Archie Bunker last nite

Whatever Trump said, he got low ratings
Biden got a million more viewers than boring Trump.

Maybe if Trump gave one of his typical racist rants he would have drawn more viewers

Forum List

Back