Last Month I Was an Unscientific Murdering Moron for Saying Businesses and Churches Should Be Allowed to Reopen

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
This month the Leftards still demand businesses and churches remain closed, but we have a new acceptable category now.
Yesterday in NY, America’s ground zero for CV-19:

675FE262-D809-4EB6-A5CE-C19CB858325F.jpeg
2E8D1DA8-DB00-430A-9FB7-7BAF8676F598.jpeg
79320ADE-D76B-4B38-9B2D-0CE23CEBF02A.jpeg

It's a well known scientific fact that churches and businesses spread Covid. Trump rallies spread the most Covid

Protesting guns, Trump, and racism actually helps fight Covid.

Please follow the Fauci facts.

26229516-8136953-image-a-19_1584757676180.jpg

This month the Leftards still demand businesses and churches remain closed, but we have a new acceptable category now.

View attachment 350583View attachment 350584View attachment 350585
Mass gatherings are committing mass murder according to the left. This means the left is admitting to the genocide of blacks since the majority of these gatherings are black.

Obviously you forgot to add idiot to your description. You do realize churches are enclosed whereas outdoors is not enclosed right?

Ideology, my dear Watson. It's all about which ideology you subscribe to. One ideology has a stranglehold on cable news reporting, higher education, Hollywood output and all pop culture. If you're not down on your knees in deference to and alignment with that particular ideology, then you're wrong, no matter what you do. The democrats will thank you.

Obviously you forgot to add idiot to your description. You do realize churches are enclosed whereas outdoors is not enclosed right?
You can add ignoramus to your list.

You can add ignoramus to your list.
Ignoramus doesnt quite capture the full extent of your idiocy.

This month the Leftards still demand businesses and churches remain closed, but we have a new acceptable category now. Yesterday in NY, America’s ground zero for CV-19
Why you unscientific murdering moron! Don't you know rules don't apply to tards! Do as they say, not as they do!

The Good News: watch all these fucking wretches now come down with Covid and die!

I've got the solution !!!!

If you live in a state that won't let you reopen your business, here's all you need to do !

EXAMPLE: "BOB'S BURGERS"

Change the name to...............

"BOB'S BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTEST BURGER'S"

V-O-I-L-A !!!! You're open !

I've got the solution !!!!

If you live in a state that won't let you reopen your business, here's all you need to do !

EXAMPLE: "BOB'S BURGERS"

Change the name to...............

"BOB'S BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTEST BURGER'S"

V-O-I-L-A !!!! You're open !
People are doing it.

May the Lord forgive those disguised as rioters for putting such dishonesty on display even if it is for a completely understandable reason.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Hopefully those who go such a route don't end up in a pair of handcuffs anyways over another reason and that is for something that they had absolutely nothing to do with.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back