Last Minute Smear Attacks...Here They Come!

All of them will tell lies.

Yeah...........but what WHOPPERS are the NaziKarens going to come up with????

1667140211273.png
1667140270876.png

1667140329048.png

I get less than during the primary season and I unplugged my home phone.
I don't have a land line and I actually had very few political texts which is a good thing. Primary season I get none, I'm registered as an independent and we can't vote in the primaries in New Mexico.

I don't have a land line and I actually had very few political texts which is a good thing. Primary season I get none, I'm registered as an independent and we can't vote in the primaries in New Mexico.
I am not a republican but they send me their propaganda right along with the Democrats of which I am not one.

It's crunch time and candidates are in panic mode because polling looks terrible for them. Now is the time when campaign's get desperate and resort to last minute smears. Who do you think is going to tell the most outrageous lie?
We are concerned that Republicans may steal another election

And the posters here will tell lies to make themselves equal to a politician.
Take your retard logic and shove it up your retard ass. No one gives two fucks about your useless posts. "Make themselves equal to a politician"? YUCK!!! That corny shit is giving me douche chills. You suck bad, bro.

Take your retard logic and shove it up your retard ass. No one gives two fucks about your useless posts. "Make themselves equal to a politician"? YUCK!!! That corny shit is giving me douche chills. You suck bad, bro.
You must since you reply to them, don't try to hide your inability to have intrapersonal skills.

You must since you reply to them, don't try to hide your inability to have intrapersonal skills.
Your hypocritical lesson about intrapersonal skills is amusing, but it isnt going to distract me from that god awful post you made. You can kick rocks with that lame shit. :laugh:

Forum List

Back