Last Messages From Deceased Loved Ones

I don't mean to poop all over this idea because I understand why it's being thought of, but none of this is real. This may as well be just another form of the artificial intelligence ability. I would love for there to be new music from my favorite singers who are not here anymore, but to me, anything that I were to hear that is considered new would not be legit and what would make it illegitimate is the fact that my favorite deceased singers would not have any say concerning what it is that I would be hearing them sing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't mean to poop all over this idea because I understand why it's being thought of, but none of this is real. This may as well be just another form of the artificial intelligence ability. I would love for there to be new music from my favorite singers who are not here anymore, but to me, anything that I were to hear that is considered new would not be legit and what would make it illegitimate is the fact that my favorite deceased singers would not have any say concerning what it is that I would be hearing them sing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Umm God bless you as well, but these people recorded their messages to their loved ones before they died.

I know what my loved ones said to me before they died....they told me in person....:confused:

It's all too sad....that enough for me

Forum List

Back