Last gun shop in San Francisco to close

Last gun shop in San Francisco confirms closure due to new law

Enjoy the increase in gun crime San Francisco residents!
"The mood is somber at High Bridge Arms as the shop is closing following introduction of a law to video all gun and ammo sales and transmit data to the police department."
What law abiding person would object to being videoed when purchasing from a gun shop?
Me and any other law abiding citizen.This isn't 1984 but San Francisco sure wants to make it seem like it.

The murder rate in 2015 is spiraling. Arming citizens is not helping a bit.
Sudden Spike in Violent Crime Across US Raises Alarm
Um no.

SF is a city, San Francisco's demographics, political, social and its ethnicity are as diverse as any other city in the world. To characterize The City as this or that is the height of ignorance and to suggest San Francisco and the Bay Area are an example of a dystopian structure are words only an ignorant and foolish bigot would utter.

One gun shop is the sole bulwark against gun crime in a city of 840,000?
They must have been doing a hell of a job!
The other idiotic claim is that one gun shop is causing all the gun crime in the city by selling guns to criminals.

It's a message, it's symbolic of the ethos of many other people in this country and in other civilized nations. Not withstanding the talking point of those who profit from the sale of guns, guns do kill people.

Nothing like defying the constitution on immigration with a little defying the constitution on the second amendment.

The federal government should cut off ALL monies to that radical, anti American, leftard, faggot city.

The other idiotic claim is that one gun shop is causing all the gun crime in the city by selling guns to criminals.

Who made such a claim? Oh, and how do you define a criminal?

It's a message, it's symbolic of the ethos of many other people in this country and in other civilized nations. Not withstanding the talking point of those who profit from the sale of guns, guns do kill people.
And silverware makes you fat... right.

Nothing like defying the constitution on immigration with a little defying the constitution on the second amendment.

The federal government should cut off ALL monies to that radical, anti American, leftard, faggot city.

You should never own or possess a gun. You are one very sick puppy.

Fast food and sodas don't require silverware, and guns are not necessary to kill, but they are sufficient as tools to do so and were created for that purpose. Now, go find a good therapist, you need a couple of them,

Fast food and sodas don't require silverware, and guns are not necessary to kill, but they are sufficient as tools to do so and were created for that purpose. Now, go find a good therapist, you need a couple of them,
You're not holding water here, bubble head. Your rationale is pathetic.

I laid a loaded pistol on my table and ya know, it laid there for a WEEK and NEVER KILLED ANYONE. Now... how is that? According to you, I thought for sure it would JUMP UP AND KILL SOMEONE.

Stupid analogy that does not work.

Stupid analogy that does not work.
I see you weren't able to dispute it either, dumbass.

50f83aee823b5.image%201_zpsip3esbnq.jpg

Go ahead and try to take his guns, we all want to see that. Make sure you have a buddy take video for YouTube and post it, though I'm sure it won't be up there long since they probably have rules against a video that records your death.

Or are you one of these Leftfucks who wants to take people's guns but demands somebody else do it?

Sounds like you're a pussy.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I laid a loaded pistol on my table and ya know, it laid there for a WEEK and NEVER KILLED ANYONE. Now... how is that? According to you, I thought for sure it would JUMP UP AND KILL SOMEONE.

You have a short fuse, and likely a violent temper. Take my advice and get into therapy.

Criminals are people who break the law.

Dummy.

Go ahead and try to take his guns, we all want to see that. Make sure you have a buddy take video for YouTube and post it, though I'm sure it won't be up there long since they probably have rules against a video that records your death.

Or are you one of these Leftfucks who wants to take people's guns but demands somebody else do it?

LOL, have you every noticed, some people are like little dogs? Little dogs and punks, yap, yap, yap.

LOL, have you every noticed, some people are like little dogs? Little dogs and punks, yap, yap, yap.
So does that mean you aren't going to take his guns away? You can even try to take mine and the result will be the same.

Pussy.

Dummy.

LOL, by your logic, anyone who violates a speed limit, rolls past a stop sign or consumed alcohol before they reached the proper age is a criminal.

By your own definition i'm able to infer you and all the gun lovers who post here are criminals - as am I.

And you call me a dummy - that's funny.

BTW, I've been threatened before by little dogs, most times as they were locked in a cage.

Dummy.

LOL, by your logic, anyone who violates a speed limit, rolls past a stop sign or consumed alcohol before they reached the proper age is a criminal.

By your own definition i'm able to infer you and all the gun lovers who post here are criminals - as am I.

And you call me a dummy - that's funny.
Make sure your buddy posts a link to that YouTube video. I'd ask you to, but we all know you would be incapacitated.

Somebody will start a new TV series based on it called "World's Stupidest Leftists".

You have a short fuse, and likely a violent temper. Take my advice and get into therapy.
And you're a troll breaking the zone 2 rules with inappropriate behavior, trolling, insults, adding nothing to the discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back