Last Flag Flying

Interesting, I watched it last night.
A good movie. A human interest story where the story is not about the plot, but the journey to it.
It was funny, had me laughing out loud a couple times, sad...had me clearing my throat a couple times and a little water in the eyes.

I recommend it.
Note: it is a man's movie. It will be difficult for women to identify with it, it is a story of three old farts reliving and reminiscing the lost days of youth.

Interesting, I watched it last night.
A good movie. A human interest story where the story is not about the plot, but the journey to it.
It was funny, had me laughing out loud a couple times, sad...had me clearing my throat a couple times and a little water in the eyes.

I recommend it.
Note: it is a man's movie. It will be difficult for women to identify with it, it is a story of three old farts reliving and reminiscing the lost days of youth.
You might be surprised. It all depends how the story is told. The best movies are able reach audiences of both sex. "Noting Hill" and "Love Actually" were created to appeal to more women but as it turns out the movies are equally liked by each gender. "Top Gun" and "Terminator" are thought of as guy movies, but women seem to like them just as much as the guys.

Forum List

Back