Last Debate Moderator Close Ties to Obama, Anti-Trump Tweets Erased

1603038434247.png

The scary thing about the latest debate moderator isn't that she and her family have close ties to Obama, it's that she went through her twitter feed to erase her anti-trump posts. Why not just let the record remain, unless you want to correct it? -Instead, she wants to pretend that she is something she is not, a fair debate moderator. Take a look at the photos from this article:

Last Debate Moderator Close Ties to Obama, Anti-Trump Tweets Erased LINK
Liberal Idiots of the "intellectual left" either can't see this this Orwellian effort at social control or they are active participants in this Marxist undertaking.

Trump would do well to come into the third debate.....and debate Biden. Not the moderator. The problem with that strategy is....he isn't capable of a straight up debate. His own personal Town Hall on NBC put that notion to rest. He didn't have Biden there and he STILL couldn't resist constantly debating the moderator. :auiqs.jpg:It's deflection from having actually answer policy issues...why?..because if he had to, he'd be exposed immediately. He should pull out of the third debate. No need to be embarrassed...again.
Savannah the hack kept interrupting him to debate.

She tried to get him to actually answer questions...and then followed up. That's what a moderator does. All he did was constantly interrupt and then had the gall to call her "cute".
Again, he isn't capable of a debate. That's because when it comes to policy, all he has are soundbites, slogans, and gaslighting.
Casually?!? Lol

If there was a debate moderator totally in the bag for Trump he would still fuck it up. He can't help but act like a jackass.

Don't have to worry about that this year, do we?
No but it's not too early to start denying you ever supported such a terrible president that betrayed the right so completely.

Alzheimers?

Amnesia?

I have NEVER wanted Trump for president.

I've been saying that since he threw his hat in the ring.

Just how fucking stupid are you people?

A person would have to be extremely stupid not to see the obvious bias, and extremely disoyal to the principles upon which this country was built if they did see it, but support it, anyway.

Oh, look, here comes Clayton, Jack and Occupied.........

The Democrat operative in the red dress will be the debate moderator next week. Of course, she won’t be biased....
image.png

Did anyone really expect anything but stacked / rigged debates by the liberal Fake News Democrat-supporting media?

I fully expect presidential debate moderators to favor Democrats. I fully expect media to always say the Democrat candidate “won” the debate no matter what. That said, conservatives and independents know these events are staged bullshit and will make up their mind themselves.

Speaking with a fellow Trump supporter recently, he felt that Trump lost his first debate with Biden but felt that Pence destroyed Harris in the Vice President Debate.

Forum List

Back