Next Summer When We Are Back to Normal and Trump is Still POTUS Will Liberal Idiots Wear Mask as Protest?

I hope so for two reasons:
A: you can identify the insane people in your presence.
B: Maybe it help them to shut the fuck up.

It would come in handy... you'd know right off who the stupid and/or crazies are. Make avoiding them or pointing a finger at them and snickering easier.

dems were wearing masks long before covid ! 1603040414696.png 1603040492292.png

Since early in the #CoronaHoax2020, I've been very much reminded of the great Bill Engvall, and his famous Here's Your Sign routine.

The title of this album refers to a routine framework commonly used by Engvall, which began with his stating that stupid people should have to wear warning signs that simply state "I'm stupid" so that no one will rely on them or ask them anything. He would then go on to tell several anecdotes in which someone asks an (obviously) asinine question, and the question is then answered sarcastically, followed by the statement: "Here's your sign!" For example, a trucker gets his truck stuck under an overpass, and the responding policeman asks "Hey, you get your truck stuck?" The trucker answers, "No sir, I was delivering that overpass and I ran out of gas. Here's your sign!"​

If there were not so many of us who know better, but who wear masks anyway simply because we're being required to, and we don't deem it worth the fight to defy that requirement, these masks would make a perfect real-world counterpart to Engvall's sign.

Yes they will, but it will be because they are still rioting and looting.

A. You’ve already been identified. We know who you are.

B. Au contraries, mon petite Chou, it will enable the left to effectively counter the deceit, racism propaganda and lies which form the basis of the Republican Platform, and policies.

See the psychometrics of linguistics. One of my dearest friends has a PhD in the subject.

B. Au contraries, mon petite Chou, it will enable the left to effectively counter the deceit, racism propaganda and lies which form the basis of the Republican Platform, and policies.

See the psychometrics of linguistics. One of my dearest friends has a PhD in the subject.
" deceit, racism propaganda and lies " perfectly describes the Democrat Cult

Doesn't matter who the president is.
If pandemic experts and scientists tell us to wear face masks, then of course.
My state mandates them in all enclosed public spaces. Trumptards who refuse are shown the door.
Hey, continue to hold your maskless super-spreader events - I really don't care.
But keep your droplets away from the rest of us please.

You know who I am? Come visit me and "my little friend."

It also improves their looks. Take a peek at these wackjobs....

iu
Portland-Antifa-620x382.jpg
I would shoot everyone of these communist scumbags and sleep well at night. Wouldn't even bother my conscience in the least. Never would I ask for God's forgiveness. I would consider it a duty for my country.

The minute that a President is announced, the liberals will take off their masks and their cities will open. Either way.

If Trump is declared winner, the liberals know they are fucked for 4 years and will move on to the next impeachment thing.

If Biden wins, they will want the economy to recover.

Forum List

Back