Las Vegas Shooting: Crowd Warned You Are All Going To Die

And stop with the nonsense it's two rooms. Are you an Alex Joneser CT type?

Some accounts say he had rented two rooms.

Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock rented two hotel rooms, suggesting premeditated murder

Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock rented two rooms facing different directions in the Mandalay Bay hotel, where he fired at a crowd of 22,000 concertgoers Sunday night, killing at least 58 people and injuring more than 500.

Paddock rented one room facing north and another facing east, Clark County Commission Chairman Steve Sisolak said during a briefing. The hotel's website allows guests to choose "premium view" rooms when they book a stay.
Another thing as well, if he had adjoining rooms, he could have easily cut a passage through the quarter inch dry wall so he could go directly from one room to the other.

Here's another pic of a Suite there.

The rooms are yooooge.

That is not huuuuge imho.
As hotels rooms go, it certainly the fuck is. Over 2000 sq feet. Some of them even more.

Who is Alex Jones CT?
And WOW - why so rude?

Do you have the floor plans to prove it is one room?
Alex Jones...lol. Like you've never heard of him. CT is conspiracy theory and you seem to bathe in them.

The police said it was a suite rented by only him, crazypants. It could have been connected to another suite, but it was all his. I don't need to supply you with a floor plan.

I can tell you this: your posts will not age well.

Alex Jones...lol. Like you've never heard of him. CT is conspiracy theory and you seem to bathe in them.

The police said it was a suite rented by only him, crazypants. It could have been connected to another suite, but it was all his. I don't need to supply you with a floor plan of his room.

Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock rented two hotel rooms, suggesting premeditated murder

Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock rented two rooms facing different directions in the Mandalay Bay hotel, where he fired at a crowd of 22,000 concertgoers Sunday night, killing at least 58 people and injuring more than 500.

Paddock rented one room facing north and another facing east, Clark County Commission Chairman Steve Sisolak said during a briefing. The hotel's website allows guests to choose "premium view" rooms when they book a stay.
Another thing as well, if he had adjoining rooms, he could have easily cut a passage through the quarter inch dry wall so he could go directly from one room to the other.

Have you ever stayed at premium hotels before?

Many of them have adjoining rooms....with (surprise!) a door between them.

Weird, huh?

And if HE RENTED THE FREAKING ROOM -- He didn't need to "cut a passage." Dork

Have you ever stayed at premium hotels before?
Many of them have adjoining rooms....with (surprise!) a door between them.
Weird, huh?
Not really, they are called suits, lol.

You know some people cannot fucking read when people answer their fucking posts too and you have to post to them twice!

Weird, huh?

The rooms are yooooge.

As hotels rooms go, it certainly the fuck is. Over 2000 sq feet. Some of them even more.

Who is Alex Jones CT?
And WOW - why so rude?

The police said it was a suite rented by only him, crazypants. It could have been connected to another suite, but it was all his. I don't need to supply you with a floor plan.

Looks like it's you and your brain that aren't aging well, Paperpants.:uhoh3:

.."Paddock rented one room facing north and another facing east, Clark County Commission Chairman Steve Sisolak said during a briefing. ..

And if HE RENTED THE FREAKING ROOM -- He didn't need to "cut a passage." Dork
Not all adjoining rooms are suits, doofus.

If you knew it was a suite he had then why did you keep repeating he only had one room?

Just plain old fashioned STUPIDITY?

The rooms are yooooge.

Who is Alex Jones CT?
And WOW - why so rude?

.."Paddock rented one room facing north and another facing east, Clark County Commission Chairman Steve Sisolak said during a briefing. ..

If he did ------------------> IT WAS STILL HIS ROOM.

Weirdo.

Who is Alex Jones CT?
And WOW - why so rude?

If he did ------------------> IT WAS STILL HIS ROOM.

Weirdo.
The weirdo here is clearly you.

Paddock rented one room facing north and another facing east, Clark County Commission Chairman Steve Sisolak said during a briefing.

1+1= 2. That's 2 rooms, Paperpants.

I find it very odd that a man of Paddocks age and means would go on a killing rampage :eusa_think:

For me, it's amazing the amount of damage he caused! one person and all those deaths and injured...it's hard to make sense of it!

It's almost unbelievable! :(
It was like shooting fish in a barrel. He was in a elevated position and it was noisy. Its a miracle the death toll wasnt much much higher.

He was a good shooter

Plus... if you take in consideration his age and health.

That's interesting and intriguing to me.

No, he was not a good shooter.

To shoot people with an automatic weapons, in a crowd, at that distance, all he was doing was pointing the gun in the general direction and pulling the trigger.

It is called "spray and pray". with the prayer being that you hit something. In a large crowd, that made it very easy. As they scattered, not so much.

Terrorists and insurgents with little training prefer this method.

Another thing that suggested premeditated murder was the fact that he had 23 guns with him.

The LV police said he had 10 rifles and one pistol in their news conference.

I heard 23.

But unless he was in the habit of carrying 10 rifles and then, on a whim, decided to start shooting, it seems that it was premeditated.

Another thing that suggested premeditated murder was the fact that he had 23 guns with him.

I heard 23.

But unless he was in the habit of carrying 10 rifles and then, on a whim, decided to start shooting, it seems that it was premeditated.
I think half of the weapons were found in his home.

I heard 23.

I think half of the weapons were found in his home.

Only 5 rifles? Still premeditation.

Forum List

Back