Las Vegas Review Journal Opinion Piece - Re-electe Donald Trump Yeah Baby !

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

I really like this paragraph:

We may tend to forget during these tumultuous times that the vast majority of Americans in this great nation go about their lives focused on work, family, friends and other daily challenges rather than attuned to the crescendo of apocalysm that overwhelms today’s political discourse. They well understand that this country has room for improvement — and, indeed, must improve — but they don’t clamor for revolution, or to repudiate the republic’s founding, or to dismantle the political, social and cultural institutions that have made the United States the most successful state in world history.

Yes, America is not perfect.

I won't even call it great(er) or the greatest as I would hope that most people in the world are loyal and feel their country is pretty damn good.

Always room for improvement.

The left has sought to disrupt things by taking advantage of George Floyd (remember him....don't hear his name anymore.) and a pandemic to sabatoge not just Trump, but the entire nation.

The media has been complicit and I expect to see all kinds of alternatives start to show up in the next two years.

Fox was never unbiased.

PMSNBC was never unbiased.

CNN is essentially worthless.

But, we don't need revolution.

We don't need a radial like Kamala Harris in the VP seat waiting for the petrified piece of shit to finish losing his mind.

We need Trump.

I look at the democrats and what their intentions are and I am horrified. These people are talking about ending the filibuster altogether if they gain a Senate majority and Biden wins the WH. The last obstacle to mob rule would be gone, and cooperation and compromise unheard of in future Congresses. If they could, they would add DC and Puerto Rico ans new states, thereby making it more difficult for the GOP to regain power. That won't happen if Trump is re-elected, nor would he attempt to pack the SCOTUS with more justices that favor his politics as the democrats talk of doing. THIS is our idea of justice, get more justices and judges on our side so we can do whatever we want? Justices Kagan, Sotomayor, Breyer almost always vote the liberal pov, while Trump's picks of Gorsuch and Kavanaugh have been much more open-minded.

I look at what Trump might do if he is re-elected and believe that whatever he does can be undone by the next president. Not so if Biden is elected; the Senate and the Supreme court are at risk of permanent change for purely political gain, at the expense of our future gov't. The Far Left has so much more control over their Party, and the cost of repairing their damage could be quite high even if possible at all.

• Banned
We are the partisans.

Question is just what are the indies really thinking:

From the article:

The partisans on both sides will cast their ballots, yes. But this election will turn on the quiet, pragmatic voters in the middle, many of whom recoil at the impulsive and often distasteful rhetoric of President Donald Trump but also fret about the Democratic Party’s rapid leftward lurch and whether Joe Biden has the spirit, energy and desire to stand up to the progressive gale or whether he’ll collapse in its path like a rickety screen door.

Forum List

Back