Larry King to moderate 3rd party candidate debate

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Larry King, the celebrated talk show host accustomed to A-list interview guests, has agreed to moderate a debate featuring a squad of minor-party presidential candidates.

The former CNN giant will guide next Tuesday's debate in Chicago, which will be broadcast on the Internet. The candidates taking part are the Libertarian Party's Gary Johnson, the Green Party's Jill Stein, the Constitution Party's Virgil Goode and the Justice Party's Rocky Anderson.

Read more: Larry King to moderate 3rd party candidate debate | Fox News

Too much!

Finally, at the last moment, a tip of democracy's hat to 'other' parties than the two that have taken over the US government (wrongfully).

This is even more embarrassing to America than giving no venue at all. It shows these people and other aspirations exist and that one is not insane to think as other than a 'Democrat' or a 'Republican'. At the same time, is is as close to as little and as late as possible.

They should have had coverage as of six months ago. Libertarians especially would have had a shot with some press and a little refining of attitude and language.

Lamentable that such a richly inventive nation should have so little diversity of opinion. It has allowed itself to be divided by parties, along party lines that are joined at the hip.

They should get that "The rent is too damn high" guy

Rent-Is-Too-Damn-High.jpg

Last edited:
In an on-line format.
Why bother?
More and more I hope that Johnson and Goode draw enough votes to deny Romney the election. The goddam GOP deserve no less.

I don't think Americans will tune in to see this unless they are an avid supporter of one of these people. That's just filling a time slot in my view. Sorry.

I think I would rather endure "Honey Boo Boo"

New Topics

Forum List

Back