Larry Hogan accuses Trump of collusion with Democrat Gov Association to elect Dan Cox as GOP nominee then says he might vote for Dem nominee Wes Moore

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Hogan says he was making phone calls to the Maryland national guard and congress while Trump was watching on TV and not calling anyone except GOP Senators. Jake Tapper asks Hogan if he will run for president after seeing extremist Dan Cox nominated to be his GOP successor as Governor

Last edited:
Hogan says he was making phone calls to the Maryland national guard and congress while Trump was watching on TV and not calling anyone except GOP Senators. Jake Tapper asks Hogan if he will run for president after seeing extremist Dan Cox nominated to be his GOP successor as Governor

Hulk Hogan would do better than Larry in a Republican primary, particularly considering how he trashtalks his fellow GOP'ers.

I don't see how the Democrats broadcasting truthful information about a Republican is some kind of "collusion".

• Banned
Hulk Hogan would do better than Larry in a Republican primary, particularly considering how he trashtalks his fellow GOP'ers.

I don't see how the Democrats broadcasting truthful information about a Republican is some kind of "collusion".
Dr Cox from Scrubs would do better than Dan Cox

What issues was Larry Hogan a republican on? All I do is hear him bitching about Trump and trying to fit in with the Brie and wine crowd.....

Forum List

Back