Larry Hogan 2024 starting to take shape with fundraisers with supporters raising 1 million bucks. watch this space. the moderate alternative to Trump!

The amount of money spent on US elections is INSANE. Think of all the good that could be done with the BILLIONS of dollars idiots donate, collect, and spend on electing self-serving, rich, elitist corrupt politicians.

Americans literally pay to be screwed by those whose elections they fund.

:uhh:

Where do you think that money goes?

Hogan himself supported Biden in 2020. If Biden is good enough for Hogan, why wouldn't he be good enough for anyone who would support Hogan?
Because people don’t think like that. There are 4 years between 2020 and 2024. A lot changes. Who do you think the Republicans can field that would peel away enough Democrats and win independents to defeat an incumbent?

Hmmmm….good question. I think I would have to see what his platform is as a candidate. He is one of my senators, and I voted for him, but don’t agree with some of his stands and as a presidential candidate, that becomes more critical.
You vs Manchin = me vs Hogan.

He's way too far to the left for me.

In Missouri Hogan wouldn't even be a Democrat Governor...our Democrat Governors like Jay Nixon have been to the right of Hogan.

Hell...I voted for Jay...twice...

From your perspective I'm far right.

Here at home, by policy, I'm almost a Democrat.

You vs Manchin = me vs Hogan.

He's way too far to the left for me.

In Missouri Hogan wouldn't even be a Democrat Governor...our Democrat Governors like Jay Nixon have been to the right of Hogan.

Hell...I voted for Jay...twice...

From your perspective I'm far right.

Here at home, by policy, I'm almost a Democrat.
That’s a good point, our political perspective is often relative. What do you think of Manchin?

Because people don’t think like that. There are 4 years between 2020 and 2024. A lot changes. Who do you think the Republicans can field that would peel away enough Democrats and win independents to defeat an incumbent?

If the Republicans can convince voters that Sleepy Joe is a failure, they can defeat him.

But Hogan can't convince anyone that Biden is a failure, because he was a Biden supporter, and it was because of people like him Biden got elected in the first place.

If the Republicans can convince voters that Sleepy Joe is a failure, they can defeat him.

But Hogan can't convince anyone that Biden is a failure, because he was a Biden supporter, and it was because of people like him Biden got elected in the first place.

No
It was unverifiable mail in ballots.
Nothing else.

Larry Hogan is a "legitimate alternative" to Donald Trump in the same way that Nathan Peterman is a legitimate alternative to Patrick Mahomes

This cycle's Jeb!....Except he won't even get 3 delegates.

pollup.jpg

It could be spent actually producing things people want.

It is.
It goes into the economy.
Hotel Employees
Caterers.
Advertising.
Etc, etc, etc.
All those Entities turn the money over again.

Complaining about campaign money is as silly as thinking that Musk should use his money to solve hunger.

It is.
It goes into the economy.
Hotel Employees
Caterers.
Advertising.
Etc, etc, etc.
All those Entities turn the money over again.

Complaining about campaign money is as silly as thinking that Musk should use his money to solve hunger.
None of that provides any added value to anything......Besides, all those people would have work anyway.

only 10 minute farewell address? bro wtf? i'm so disappointed i won't even watch it. talk about your accomplishments and how Trump is bad. that alone is a solid 20 minutes!

Forum List

Back