Larry Hogan 2024 starting to take shape with fundraisers with supporters raising 1 million bucks. watch this space. the moderate alternative to Trump!

I don't believe the Never Trumpers will understand how badly they have fucked themselves until they nominate the Hogan or whomever and get trounced by a landslide.
Never Trumpers are primarily RINOS.

Never Trumpers are primarily RINOS.
Yes...but in the past we have held our collective noses and voted for their Democrat Lite candidate in the name of party unity and "well at least it's not as bad as <insert democrats name here>".

But when we finally get a candidate we truly support...they stab us directly in the back.

So...those days are over. Not only will I never support a Romney or McCain again...I will emulate the Never Trumpers and actively campaign against them in the General Election.

And you think that's what conservative Republicans want?

Everyone knows that conservative Republicans don't want Hogan.

However, I don't know if the GOP establishment or Gov. Hogan know that there is no way in hell that conservatives will vote for him in the general election if he was nominated.

Hogan's results would be pathetic.

Hogan just isn't credible as the Republican candidate who would have to face Biden- a man he supported- in the General Election.
Actually, I think Hogan would be a serious opponent. He would likely peel away Dems who are dissatisfied with Biden but would never vote for the far right candidates and he could well attract a large share of independents too imo.

Actually, I think Hogan would be a serious opponent. He would likely peel away Dems who are dissatisfied with Biden but would never vote for the far right candidates and he could well attract a large share of independents too imo.

Hogan would be more popular with Biden supporters, sure. He supported Biden in 2020.

But those people would have Biden himself to vote for. No reason to cast for Hogan.

Hogan would be more popular with Biden supporters, sure. He supported Biden in 2020.

But those people would have Biden himself to vote for. No reason to cast for Hogan.
Biden has some things going against him, including age.

Biden has some things going against him, including age.

But Biden's feebleness and cognitive inadequacies aren't anything that Hogan can point out to the voters. After all, Biden was just as weak in 2020 yet still earned Hogan's support. The claim, if made by Gov. Hogan, wouldn't see real.

But Biden's feebleness and cognitive inadequacies aren't anything that Hogan can point out to the voters. After all, Biden was just as weak in 2020 yet still earned Hogan's support. The claim, if made by Gov. Hogan, wouldn't see real.
Because Biden’s “feebleness” etc is mostly rightwing crap. What isn’t crap though, is his age coming into a second term and if inflation is still raging, or unemployment goes up. Or tbe economy stagnates, that would give ammo to Hogan. I. The end, it usually comes down to economy. Voters forgive a lot if the economy is doing well..

Because Biden’s “feebleness” etc is mostly rightwing crap. What isn’t crap though, is his age coming into a second term and if inflation is still raging, or unemployment goes up. Or tbe economy stagnates, that would give ammo to Hogan. I. The end, it usually comes down to economy. Voters forgive a lot if the economy is doing well..

Biden's policies of high inflation and a crappy economy were known before Hogan endorsed Biden in 2020. It isn't like he would have do anything different. Personally, given the choice between the two men- I'd support Sleepy Joe.

Biden's policies of high inflation and a crappy economy were known before Hogan endorsed Biden in 2020. It isn't like he would have do anything different. Personally, given the choice between the two men- I'd support Sleepy Joe.
Disagree there. Biden didn’t have policies before running. The current economic issues are largely not in our control and world wide.

Why would you support Biden over Hogan? Just curious.

Would you support former Governor Manchin over Biden?
Hmmmm….good question. I think I would have to see what his platform is as a candidate. He is one of my senators, and I voted for him, but don’t agree with some of his stands and as a presidential candidate, that becomes more critical.

Disagree there. Biden didn’t have policies before running. The current economic issues are largely not in our control and world wide.

Why would you support Biden over Hogan? Just curious.

Hogan himself supported Biden in 2020. If Biden is good enough for Hogan, why wouldn't he be good enough for anyone who would support Hogan?

Hogan supported Sleepy Joe in 2020. If he were- theoretically- nominated, he'd have a tough case to make to convince people that he is a better choice than the man he thought was so great in just the last election.

He would simply blame President Trump

Forum List

Back