Larry Elder Proves Today Democrats Are Still Racists

Any system is only as good as the people running it. And the people running ours, have lost their faith.
California is a strange place, but it is their strange place. Sooner or later the problem will get too large even for them to put up with.

I think black voters are in the A1 spot to determine who is the best leader for them individually and whether or not someone is racist.

So, you do have the balls to admit it? Surprising.

Well, thanks for admitting it. Other than having the Moral Authority to judge whether individuals of other groups are "wacist", are their any other ways that you believe black people are racially superior to other groups?

To be clear, I reject the idea that blacks are, because of their Race, superior to other groups, such as whites.

So, this changes shit. i was trying to discuss real world shit and history with you, now I see that, because of my skin color, you just don't care about what I say, because I don't count.

And to be clear, you believe that YOU are not racist? Right?

California is a strange place, but it is their strange place. Sooner or later the problem will get too large even for them to put up with.
No.....this is a classic communist tactic.
They spend every day telling them that their slow economic decline is normal and expected.
This is the new-normal they talked about.
Obama often said it's not how bad things will get....it's how slowly you can drive the bus over the cliff.
If they spread the misery over several years....they won't even notice the changes.

I think black voters are in the A1 spot to determine who is the best leader for them individually and whether or not someone is racist.
Bull crap. They haven't had a black leader that they would listen to in 50 years or more and probably won't for the next 50. They got no intention of listening to a black leader, and none are willing to sacrifice their popularity to try.
If a black person had the nerve to say, quit doing drugs, dropping out of school, quit getting knock up when you're not married, turn in that lousy drug dealer living next door and quit shooting other black people as if you have absolutely no control over your overly entitled lawbreaking ass, they would be run out of the black community and possibly be shot by their own people.

No.....this is a classic communist tactic.
They spend every day telling them that their slow economic decline is normal and expected.
This is the new-normal they talked about.
Obama often said it's not how bad things will get....it's how slowly you can drive the bus over the cliff.
If they spread the misery over several years....they won't even notice the changes.
Like the boiling frog thing, eh? Could be right. I guess there is a lot of money to be made out there, even on the way down. I don't live out there. They do seem strange from way over here. One would think normal societal pressures and motivations would sooner or later come into play, but I can't say for sure from Tennessee and sure don't plan to move there.
Did you see the report, where Newsom was selected #1 salesman for U-Haul, for the 3rd year running?

Considering the lineup you Democrats seem to push on us during each election cycle....Cap'n Cheeto is a massive improvement.
You people are so fucked in the head that you'll vote for Gavin Newsom....even after his rolling-blackouts, unprecedented massive brushfires, jinormous energy costs, wide spread homelessness, unnecessary lock downs, and huge loss of jobs and businesses which has led to a mass-exodus out of the state. And the Democrat Party wants to turn the rest of the country into California.....which is just Venezuela 2.0.

It appears that you folks are happy to live in a 3rd world shithole as long as your politician is a god damned Democrat.
Well....I take that back....you want to turn where you live into a shithole....then move to a Red State and do that same thing there....and so-on.

View attachment 540204
Have you considered the fault yours?
I don't know how Democrats force candidates on you. They don't vote in your primaries, do they?
Perhaps the loon of the week is not the best candidate?

1631832272960.png

Bull crap. They haven't had a black leader that they would listen to in 50 years or more and probably won't for the next 50. They got no intention of listening to a black leader, and none are willing to sacrifice their popularity to try.
If a black person had the nerve to say, quit doing drugs, dropping out of school, quit getting knock up when you're not married, turn in that lousy drug dealer living next door and quit shooting other black people as if you have absolutely no control over your overly entitled lawbreaking ass, they would be run out of the black community and possibly be shot by their own people.

Like Bill Cosby.

Though to be fair, it was not black people that took him down.

Correll is a racist idiot. Larry Elder is a joke. White racists love him because they can use his words against black people. What Elder has proven is that republicans will use a black face if that black face helps them achieve a return to white control.
LOL.... There you go with the laughable bullcrap of suggesting that black folks can't think for themselves, and therefore you are suggesting that an (Uncle Tom) like Elder (your thinking), would then be able to somehow infiltrate the black community for the racist Republican's, and what(?), so that those alledged racist Republican's can sneak in after Elder opens the gates for them, and just destroy the black's without them even knowing what happened or that a black man had sold them out ?????

Do you see how absurd and crazy you are ???

If anything Larry Elder is trying to save the black people, but maybe they don't want to be saved ? Maybe they just like living under white leftist liberal rule ?? The one's who love free stuff might, but for those black's that agree with the decent and moral standing's of a Larry Elder, then thank God they can speak for themselves, and seek to be free from leftist tyranny once and for all

Come on boi, don’t die on that hill…
We can both admit that Republicans aren't perfect either......but Democrats cannot lead.
They suck at everything they do.....and the only way they stay in office is because their media friends cover for them.
This is an extremely dangerous situation.
They seem to be able to fuck everything up and never pay the consequences for it.
The press has always been the watchdog for The People of America.
Not anymore.

So, you do have the balls to admit it? Surprising.

Well, thanks for admitting it. Other than having the Moral Authority to judge whether individuals of other groups are "wacist", are their any other ways that you believe black people are racially superior to other groups?

To be clear, I reject the idea that blacks are, because of their Race, superior to other groups, such as whites.

So, this changes shit. i was trying to discuss real world shit and history with you, now I see that, because of my skin color, you just don't care about what I say, because I don't count.

And to be clear, you believe that YOU are not racist? Right?
Do me a favor. Out of your 80,000 posts can you point me to one that was favorable or complimentary to people with dark skin?

Like the boiling frog thing, eh? Could be right. I guess there is a lot of money to be made out there, even on the way down. I don't live out there. They do seem strange from way over here. One would think normal societal pressures and motivations would sooner or later come into play, but I can't say for sure from Tennessee and sure don't plan to move there.
Did you see the report, where Newsom was selected #1 salesman for U-Haul, for the 3rd year running?
The differences between California and everywhere else I've lived is glaring.
And the way Democrats stay in power is by keeping the public ignorant.

Do me a favor. Out of your 80,000 posts can you point me to one that was favorable or complimentary to people with dark skin?
That's a pretty broad brush.
Like every other group....American Blacks aren't all bad....but they do seem to have more than their share of assholes.....and as a whole.....they are not only highly aware of race.....but it seems to rule their lives more than most other races.
They've been told all their lives that Whites hate them....and every movie typecasts them as rap-singers and drug-dealers who can all rap and dance and play basketball.
I've been married to one for over 43 years. Black females consider it a plus if the guy can hold down a job and isn't constantly playing the field....but peer-pressure makes it difficult for them to stay true to one woman. If you don't have 3 or 4 women on the leash you're a pussy.
This is the primary cause of poverty in the black community....having children without the father around to help raise them. This is 90% of their problems. Less than 30% have a father who isn't married to some other woman and many don't even know who their father is because he's never around or in jail.
Ask yourself what kind of childhood you'd have living under those conditions. Somalia is a prime example of what happens when the father leaves child rearing to the mother completely. Kids are running around all hours of the night getting into trouble while the father is off chewing Khat....the Somali's favorite pastime.
How you're raised dictates most of the time how you will turn out.
Just ask the Japanese.
Most black kids never have the opportunity to realize their full potential.

Like Bill Cosby.

Though to be fair, it was not black people that took him down.
Yes, Cos said the right things, but no black leader as he never led blacks.

The differences between California and everywhere else I've lived is glaring.
And the way Democrats stay in power is by keeping the public ignorant.
You can fool some of the people, some of the time, fool Californians all of the time?

Have you considered the fault yours?
I don't know how Democrats force candidates on you. They don't vote in your primaries, do they?
Perhaps the loon of the week is not the best candidate?
Uh...whatever.
The truth is....there is a double-standard in America that encourages corruption....especially in the Democrat Party.
None of them runs as a Democrat in the general election.....they run as Republicans....and then go back on their word once elected.
They don't have to answer for their lies because the media carries water for them.........until they lose their usefulness to the party.
Then they drop them like a bad habit....go work for CNN for a couple of years and come back to politics hoping everyone has forgotten their deceptions.

republicans didn't reject Elder. Republicans are less than 24% of registered voters in California. If every republican and every independent had voted for him, he still would have lost.
Good point, keep'em coming.

Forum List

Back