Larry Elder Proves Today Democrats Are Still Racists

No there weren't mail in ballots then. There were requested and verified ABSENTEE ballots that had a serious system of verification. The recall had ballots not only sent to every registered voter, but the DMV screwed up and put illegal aliens who have driver's licenses on the registered voter rolls as well. It was doing this for FIVE MONTHS, but only admits to fifteen hundred cases. I really find that number hard to believe. Only 300 processed a month?
What the heck are you talking about? CA has had mail-in ballots since the 1960s. Try keeping up.

In the context of the post I was responding to, it made complete sense.

THe libtard in question was claiming that the leading republican candidate lost because republicans would not vote for him.

That was a retarded thing to say.

My response made sense in that context.

you are an asshole.
LOL. You really are a moron. Your exact quote:

"I haven't seen any breakdown of the votes by party, but I am sure that when we do, the dems voted for Newsome, and the republicans were out voted by the majority dems.

If only republican votes counted, I'm sure that Elder would have won."

Unlike you idiots, I know how to read. Now, fuck off.

You can fool some of the people, some of the time, fool Californians all of the time?
In the Democrat Party...you don't have to have any common-sense because their media friends cover up their mistakes.
All you need to do is come up with a slogan that sounds good....and keeps people from finding out what you're really trying to get away with that will eventually end up giving them the biggest reamjob of their lives.
The Green-New-Deal is really just regulations that take away everyone's right to HVAC without being punished by the government. After all....we're all just wasteful peasants who don't deserve the finer things in life. Democrats want to turn America into East Germany. Not enough electricity to run central air or keep the lights on at night.

Other than the Presidency, the House and the Senate. Magaturds have... ...their thumbs up their asses. Why listen to you again?
If ever proven that the Democrat's stole that election (better cover it up dam good), because their hopefully is going to be hell to pay. Not sure if the current crop of Republican's except for a few, will ultimately overcome this bull crap somehow or worse remain the do nothing crowd even though this bullcrap has come back to haunt this nation big-time.

Do me a favor. Out of your 80,000 posts can you point me to one that was favorable or complimentary to people with dark skin?

"People with dark skin" as a group? I generally don't complement groups like that. Smaller groups that DO something worthy of compliments, or individuals, yes, but just picking out a group of people based on color and complimenting them?

NOt really my thing.

You though, just admitted that you consider black people to be morally superior to other groups, and that you think they have the moral standing to JUDGE the rest of US as to whether or not we are wacist.

Hey, when they judge US, do we as white people, do our words or deeds count for anything, or do we, in your opinion, just have to accept their judgement based on their Black Superiority?

LOL. You really are a moron. Your exact quote:

"I haven't seen any breakdown of the votes by party, but I am sure that when we do, the dems voted for Newsome, and the republicans were out voted by the majority dems.

If only republican votes counted, I'm sure that Elder would have won."

Unlike you idiots, I know how to read. Now, fuck off.

What I said made sense. Only by taking it out of context and addressing it like a fucking retard, can you pretend it is worthy of a gotcha.

I'm not going to fuck off. .What are you going to do about it, tough guy?

In the Democrat Party...you don't have to have any common-sense because their media friends cover up their mistakes.
All you need to do is come up with a slogan that sounds good....and keeps people from finding out what you're really trying to get away with that will eventually end up giving them the biggest reamjob of their lives.
The Green-New-Deal is really just regulations that take away everyone's right to HVAC without being punished by the government. After all....we're all just wasteful peasants who don't deserve the finer things in life. Democrats want to turn America into East Germany. Not enough electricity to run central air or keep the lights on at night.
You may be right about media, but it goes both ways. Fox covered for Donny for over 4 years, even through his botched handling of convincing his sheep that Covid was nothing, his little pep rally insurrection and two impeachments that he was guilty of as charge in both, saved by his political cronies with their nose up his butt, afraid they would be primaried if they didn't.

He could have. Morally speaking. BUt his message was dangerous. So the liberals took him down.
Smart very funny guy and great entertainer since the 60s, but he shouldn't have been slipping those women drugs to get laid. He should have gotten past getting girls drunk to get laid, by his early 20s like everybody else.

What I said made sense. Only by taking it out of context and addressing it like a fucking retard, can you pretend it is worthy of a gotcha.

I'm not going to fuck off. .What are you going to do about it, tough guy?
Yeah. It made sense to a trumptard. :auiqs.jpg:

You really are a moron. Here's a tip, moron. Stop digging. You are fooling no one. Fuck off or don't. Who the fuck cares.

Smart very funny guy and great entertainer since the 60s, but he shouldn't have been slipping those women drugs to get laid. He should have gotten past getting girls drunk to get laid, by his early 20s like everybody else.

The point was, he got the normal Rich Lib pass on bad behavior, UNTIL he started talking about blacks actually getting their act together.

And that is what got the lib mob to start moving against him and eventually destroying him.

What kind of people use their power to shut up people who talk about how blacks can do better?

Yeah. It made sense to a trumptard. :auiqs.jpg:

You really are a moron. Here's a tip, moron. Stop digging. You are fooling no one. Fuck off or don't. Who the fuck cares.

You are teh one who took what I said out of context, so you could be an asshole about it.

When I point out how fucking stupid what you did was, suddenly you get all tough guy on me and want to stop talking about it.

IF I had REALLY said something wrong, a leftard troll boi like yourself, would be happy to discuss it forever.

You are a dumbass and an asshole.

You are teh one who took what I said out of context, so you could be an asshole about it.

When I point out how fucking stupid what you did was, suddenly you get all tough guy on me and want to stop talking about it.

IF I had REALLY said something wrong, a leftard troll boi like yourself, would be happy to discuss it forever.

You are a dumbass and an asshole.
LOL. Poor trumptard. Gets called on a dumbass remark and now is trying to justify it! But like all trumptard, has neither the skill to do it nor the intelligence to leave it alone. :itsok:

Keep twisting, trumptard. It has been fun.

LOL. Poor trumptard. Gets called on a dumbass remark and now is trying to justify it! But like all trumptard, has neither the skill to do it nor the intelligence to leave it alone. :itsok:

It was the other leftard that said something stupid, ie that Larry Elder lost because republicans would not vote for him.

I made the obvious point that it was DEMS voting against him in greater numbers, that made him lose, and that is only republican votes were counted he would have won.

That you thought that was stupid, was you being stupid.

It was the other leftard that said something stupid, ie that Larry Elder lost because republicans would not vote for him.

I made the obvious point that it was DEMS voting against him in greater numbers, that made him lose, and that is only republican votes were counted he would have won.

That you thought that was stupid, was you being stupid.
<Yawn>

Which does not challenge the op. Unless just being "black" makes their opinion count more? Because they are superior?

Is that what you are trying to say, but without the balls to say it clearly?

The truth of the matter, at least for the Republican Party in general and the California Republicacn Party (CAREP) in particular is that California is more diversified and and less Conservative than it was in 2003 when the Governator was elected to replace the disgraceful Gray Davis.

Black Conservatives were NOT supportive of Elder and once very strong Conservative Hispanic Vote is all but gone. Women in California overwhelmingly voted for Governor Newsom.

Governor Newsom received more votes in the failed recall than he received when he was elected in 2018.

Larry Elder LOST Orange County and San Diego County, two of most Conservative Counties in California.

Assuming that Democrats in California are racist against because Elder lost is a totally false narrative.

Elder presented himself, and I quote as "The Black Face of White Supremacy". Nor did Elder help himself when he said he believed Slave Owners deserved Reparations.

California has a current budget surplus of $75,000,000,000.00. Florida is current running a $2.75 Billion Deficit.

Exit polls showed California Voters supported Mask Mandates.

California Business' are enforcing their vaccine mandates by demand patrons either show their vax card OR a current negative COVID Test.

The Voters in California spoke in very loud and very clear voice. We want a Governor who defends a Woman's Right To Choose. We want a Governor who believes is Climate Change. We want a Governor who believes in the science. We want a Governor who defends Voter Rights. We want a Governor who supports Diversity.

The FAILED RECALL was suppose to a test of Republican Strength in California ahead of the 2022 Elections (Newsom is up for reelection in 2022) and that test was a dismal failure. CAREP successfully handed Governor Newsom ads for next year showing him defeating a highly partisan Recall

The only real reason Elder ran was to increase in radio ratings. Elder claims he is a force in California Politics, which no where near true. He is sad, sick and pathetic Man strutted and fretted for a while, but on the whole all he ever really was joke, a gag candidate and nothing more.

Just because Elder is African-American did not mean that Democrats would automatically vote him. We prefer our elected officials to be a think and NOT lemmings for the Traitor.

Last edited:
The point was, he got the normal Rich Lib pass on bad behavior, UNTIL he started talking about blacks actually getting their act together.

And that is what got the lib mob to start moving against him and eventually destroying him.

What kind of people use their power to shut up people who talk about how blacks can do better?
I thought he got me-too'd into repeated accusation, trial and prison sentence, with it thrown up daily in the liberal media. It does not look like he ever got a pass.

This election is all about race.....and the Democrats are showing us they wrote to book on the subject.

September 14, 2021

California Recall Election Today: Larry Elder Proves Democrats Are Still Racist​

By Fletch Daniels

So Larry Elder is a white supremacist (at least in the eyes of the left). So argued a Los Angeles Times columnist, Jean Guerrero, on CNN as Brian "journalists are the real heroes" Stelter's smug visage nodded along.

These denizens of the left all but celebrated when a white woman in a gorilla mask attacked Elder in a transparently racist attack.
The same Los Angeles Times, when forced to cover the incident, ran a deceptive headline that attempted to pin the blame on Elder that read, "LAPD is investigating altercation involving Larry Elder at Venice homeless encampment." If only Elder would stop causing altercations, all would be well in the world.
Perhaps their protestations and attempt to ignore this incident would be slightly more believable if they hadn't breathlessly subjected America to an endless string of fake hate crimes.

The stories follow a similar pattern. The incident turns out to be a hoax followed by the breathless media and political perpetrators demanding we move on while still trying to use the incident to push their evil narrative.
7_124_9.gif

They say something like, "Well, it could have been true, which shows that we have a serious racism problem and need to support our noxious policies." What goes unsaid is that these policies are aimed at dividing America into racial camps that serve their interests of exploiting races for political power and gain.
One of the more revolting incidents happened at my alma mater, the United States Air Force Academy, a few years back. Someone wrote racist graffiti outside the dorm room of black cadets at an institution that once focused on integrity, shared values, and a common and uniting mission that transcended race.

In talking to a fellow classmate and good friend, we were both immediately convinced it was a hoax since that is what made the most logical sense.
And yet the top general at the academy, Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria, took it at face value and rushed to yell at the whole cadet wing in a very public spectacle, all but accusing them of being unrepentant racists.
"If you can't treat someone with dignity and respect, then get out," he thundered, apparently unaware of the irony in the fact that he had just treated the entire cadet wing as something beneath him and not worthy of dignity or respect. He screamed at the cadets to take out their phones and videotape his wonderful speech, no doubt hoping to have it go viral, which indeed it did.

The left loved and celebrated the virtue-signaling speech and saw it as a stirring example of leadership. Some called for him to become president in a clear attempt to contrast him with the current president they despised.
It was interesting in the sense that it was an earlier example of what we continue to see out of top military leaders, which is blatant pandering to the cultural left in seeking their praise and favor. They are happy to sell their soul for little more than pats on the head by corrupt and wicked cultural powers. They don't even need the proverbial pot of porridge.
The graffiti was written by a black student who was trying to distract from the deep trouble he was in. Liberals were deeply disappointed since they would have far preferred that a U.S. military academy be loaded with racists.
Silveria never apologized for accusing the cadets under his charge of harboring racists, and the only person who "got out" as a result of the incident was the hoaxer, who was never subjected to a humiliating scream-down.
The Bubba Wallace NASCAR noose incident was only slightly less ridiculous than the "Justice for Jussie" incident that left us expected to believe that noose-carrying MAGA hat–wearing goons jumped poor Jussie Smollet in the middle of Chicago. I'm hard pressed to remember an actual incident initially celebrated by the media as a hate crime actually not being a hoax.

You seem confused. Newspaper columnists are not representatives of the Democratic Party any more than the Proud Boys are representatives of the GOP.

Forum List

Back