Largest Teachers' Union In US Tells Parents They Are Going To Ram CRT Down Their Kids' Throats Nationwide

All of us are humans. All of us are red without our skin. Look deeper than external appearances. All of us needs salvation. All of us die. Teachers wanting critical race theory are denying that they are human. We need gifting. That is giving what a person requests to have. It is ask and receive. Some will seek and find. Money would have been in the Garden of Eden had God wanted money. God would have called it very good. Money would be wanted, had God come into our mind. God's kingdom would require it. That is not the case. God gave to us every good gift without a price. People will not be working for nothing. The reason to work will change. Space will open up to plant gardens. Houses can be built where the dead are buried. People built on Indian burial sites. The kinds of work will change. Some will remain the same like making refrigerators and washing machines and cars and bicycles . Lynskey makes a really nice titanium bike. Look at Cobb Carbon one comfort cranks. They work with 10 - 11 cog cassettes. God will not say no to himself. Money constrains a person from giving. It is: I will have less money, had I do that. I will not make a sale. Can you imaging God thinking that way, when he made what is? Can you imagine Jesus thinking that way when on the earth? Jesus did not teach us to do that. Jesus is our example. Jesus edified people. Jesus was good to people. Why do I have to tell you this? Isn't it obvious? Money comes from nothing. How then will you have less? There will be less of God's gifts to be given, had money continue to be used. It is good to say no to God's image? Money is compelling people to think that racism exists. It is a grand illusion.

Exsternal? Racium? Illution? Sounds like some needs a teacher!

Put your broad brush away. I was teacher for 21 year and I can assure you that I am not a moronic idiot, because that would make me a liberal, and I am not. I do not and will not tolerate CRT being taught in my grandkid's schools. Teachers who want critical race theory obviously did poorly in their history classes in their liberal-dominated schools they attended.
MY spell check is messed up.

I blew it with those words. I had a hard life. I did things to fast. I am lucky I can do what I do. As stranger taught me to read when I was maybe 7 - 8. I really don't know, going to one of the many places I lived, when I lived with my mother. It was crazy. It is good that you are bucking this stupid CRT thing. We are the children of God. We are the human race. The lack of gifting, AKA ask and receive that Jesus talked about, makes the problems that we have. People love money, not loving people. God's mind who made free needs to be in our mind. Of every tree you may freely eat is real free. Tax collectors are sinners. What does that make money to be? Money made He Jesus to be homeless then. The same thing happens today. Money demands a human, and animal sacrafice. Money makes God's image to say no to itself. I am doing a lot of typing. My spell check may have errors in it that I acse3 iodently puty in.

I must have forgotten where that was in the Bible. I do recall Jesus saying "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"

Exsternal? Racium? Illution? Sounds like some needs a teacher!

Put your broad brush away. I was teacher for 21 year and I can assure you that I am not a moronic idiot, because that would make me a liberal, and I am not. I do not and will not tolerate CRT being taught in my grandkid's schools. Teachers who want critical race theory obviously did poorly in their history classes in their liberal-dominated schools they attended.

CRT is NOT being taught anywhere outside of graduate law school courses. No one is advocating for the teaching of CRT.

What parents are labelling "CRT" is the history of slavery in the nation pre-Civil War, the Reconstruction, Jim Crow, and the 1960's Civil Rights Act. They don't want their children to know that white Americans have had their difficulties in giving rights to non-whites, or women, for that matter.

Other European countries acknowledge past wrongs and injustices and try to learn from their mistakes. Conservative Americans refuse acknowledge racism or even discuss it.

CRT is NOT being taught anywhere outside of graduate law school courses. No one is advocating for the teaching of CRT.

What parents are labelling "CRT" is the history of slavery in the nation pre-Civil War, the Reconstruction, Jim Crow, and the 1960's Civil Rights Act. They don't want their children to know that white Americans have had their difficulties in giving rights to non-whites, or women, for that matter.

Other European countries acknowledge past wrongs and injustices and try to learn from their mistakes. Conservative Americans refuse acknowledge racism or even discuss it.
That is complete bullshit.

Really...it teaches about slavery---then where does it teach that blacks here owned slaves and black anthony johnson was largely responsible for slavery here. Does it discuss how africans have been enslaving and continue to enslave people for thousands of years now....does it explain that whites here ended slavery here, and that whites here and from Brit fought to try to end slavery in africa which is the only reason africa doesn't enslave as many people. Does it talk about native americans owning blacks and other indians as slaves.......Where does it mention---that religion was the original justification for slavery...while blacks both in africa and here enslaved everyone that they could including their own family members...Where does it explain that basically slavery continued under a new named called TAXATION and that by using slavery from 150 years ago and spinning it that it is used a powerful weapon to manipulate people so they will allow themselves to be enslaved by taxation to supposedly give reparations to blacks who aren't slaves here and whose most of their ancestors were even slaves here

Think already knows that slavery was here in america---what the kids aren't getting and CRT does not teach the truth..just spun hate based on misrepresentations in order to create and foster white guilt as a MARXIST means to control while trying to give the drug/alcoholic/criminal class a "reason" to attack the US laws and police in order to communize america. Don't think that we in america don't see the truth...

Oh and this shit now directed right at kids because they don't understand the truth and more gullible.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back