Lara Logan On Afghanistan Full Tucker Carlson Today

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

LARA LOGAN ON AFGHANISTAN FULL TUCKER CARLSON TODAY​

21 Aug 2021 ~~

Comment:
Eye Opening.... Lara Logan seems to have a vast knowledge and experience.
I use to consider her a ‘show boater’....... I greatly underestimated her!
Lara Logan is the woman who was gang raped In the streets of Egypt during the uprising of 2011 ,, she is a true warrior!!
When she talks......everyone should listen!
She’s coming out with an investigative series soon called Sacrificing Afghanistan. Her series are usually 4 parts with each one lasting 40 minutes or so.
She destroys all the lies by the “experts” and explains what is really happening...
“Every single thing in the world...is very simple...comes down to the fact the US (whoever is _really_ in power) wants this outcome.”
Why did Joey Xi Bai Dung choose 9/11 to withdraw from Afghanistan?

America is in for a rude awakening when they start accepting these savages by the plane load.

But it's okay to open our Southern borders to anyone that cares to cross it.
Joey Xi Bai Dung in less than 8 months has made America the laughing stock of the globe by his incompetence and glaring senility. Who is really running this country and the ensuing clusterfucks?
As I write America has been hit by another cyberattack....

But it's okay to open our Southern borders to anyone that cares to cross it.
Joey Xi Bai Dung in less than 8 months has made America the laughing stock of the globe by his incompetence and glaring senility
No it's fuckin not. We are quickly filling our nation with turd world garbage.

No it's fuckin not. We are quickly filling our nation with turd world garbage.
I certainly agree. The object of including the border crisis was to show that the influx of Afghani refugees is just part of the overall clusterfuck....
The main and only question right now is "What is Really Going On" and "Who Is Pulling The Strings"?... It is obviously not Bai Dung....

Last edited:

LARA LOGAN ON AFGHANISTAN FULL TUCKER CARLSON TODAY​

21 Aug 2021 ~~

Comment:
Lara Logan is the woman who was gang raped In the streets of Egypt during the uprising of 2011 ,, she is a true warrior!!
When she talks......everyone should listen!
She’s coming out with an investigative series soon called Sacrificing Afghanistan. Her series are usually 4 parts with each one lasting 40 minutes or so.
She destroys all the lies by the “experts” and explains what is really happening...
“Every single thing in the world...is very simple...comes down to the fact the US (whoever is _really_ in power) wants this outcome.”
Why did Joey Xi Bai Dung choose 9/11 to withdraw from Afghanistan?

tramp made the deal with evils, and Pompeo was right there.

1629578455706.png

tramp made the deal with evils, and Pompeo was right there.

View attachment 529074

~~~~~~
It's apparent that you did not view Lara Logan's video. In the meantime all I can say is that you are either ignorant of the facts or just as senile as Joey Xi...
On January 21st, 2021 Biden trashed all agreements made by Trump with all nations and especially the agreement with the Taliban on the withdrawal from Afghanistan..

**********​
**********​
**********​

Last edited:

yeah, she's pretty much been an Islamophobic Twat since then.

Of course, we aren't going to ask ourselves the obvious question, why are we trying to establish an Empire in the Middle East, and who is benefiting from it.

Funny thing. the fallof Kabul has no real effect on my life. I mean, I feel bad, because the images are kind of sad coming out of there...

But at the end of the day, our Middle East policy for the last 40 years, from Tehran to Beruit to Baghdad to Kabul, has been to stick our hands in the hornet's nest and then complain about getting stung.

yeah, she's pretty much been an Islamophobic Twat since then.

Of course, we aren't going to ask ourselves the obvious question, why are we trying to establish an Empire in the Middle East, and who is benefiting from it.

Funny thing. the fall of Kabul has no real effect on my life. I mean, I feel bad, because the images are kind of sad coming out of there...

But at the end of the day, our Middle East policy for the last 40 years, from Tehran to Beruit to Baghdad to Kabul, has been to stick our hands in the hornet's nest and then complain about getting stung.

Obviously Joey Xi has abrogated any establishment of an Empire in the Middle East by his surrender to the Taliban. If you don't believe, all you have to do is listen to the leaders of France, Germany and the U.K.
In fact a Brit has claimed that impeachment is not enough. He said that Bai Dung should be Courts Martialed as Commander in Chief of the Military for his incompetence in the face of the enemy.
I'd even go further and include Miley and Austin.

Last edited:
Obviously Joey Xi has abrogated any establishment of an Empire in the Middle East by his surrender to the Taliban. If you don't believe, all you have to do is listen to the leaders of France, Germany and the U.K.
In fact a Brit has claimed that impeachment is not enough. He said that Bai Dung should be Courts Martialed as Commander in Chief of the Military for his incompetence in the face of the enemy.
I'd even go further and include Miley and Austin.

Again, "a Brit" isn't sending his sons and daughters over to the Forever War, is he.

The point is, we'd have gotten this same result if we stayed for another 15 years.
We'd have gotten this result if we pulled out 15 years ago.

Most Afghans really like the Taliban and agree with their vision of Afghanistan. It might seem strange to us, but it doesn't to them.

Forum List

Back