Laptop Repairman Who Received Hunter Biden Laptop Speaks, FBI Agent Threatened “Don’t Talk”

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
great.jpg

Attachments

• great.jpg
    great.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 12
View attachment 729610

The MSM will report on this controversy now since two election cycles have passed and Biden has fulfilled his usefulness to the Dem donors. They will make this an issue to deter Biden from running again.

This is similar to the GOPs position on Trumps usefulness, except, Trump has eaten so many body blows and is still standing that their chances of keeping him from running is slim.

Scary stuff when you got an executive branch willing to threaten honest americans for simply reporting crime.

Piece of scum

Why? because Hunter Biden kept his business transactions on his laptop? Why do you think the FBI denied the laptop even existed? Said it looked like Russian disinformation?
It's not the shop owners fault H.B. forgot to pick up his damn laptop.

• Banned
Scary stuff when you got an executive branch willing to threaten honest americans for simply reporting crime.

I remember when FBI was the cream of the crop, beyond corruption. Now they frame 99.9% peaceful protesters and put them in hellish isolation, even grandmas, and raid a 80-year-old former US President as if, after 4 years of commanding the greatest military in the world, he is suddenly going to start blasting through doors because he doesn't want to give up a few documents.

They have gone from law enforcement's finest to just another version of Saddam's secret thugs, who will do anything and everything an illegitimate pretender president orders them to, in order to keep power. They need to be entirely defunded. There is no reform as they are rotten to the core. All federal crime functions should be given to the US Marshalls. Bring back Matt Dillon ;)

edit we should have known an organization founded by a degenerate like J Edgar Hoover could come to no good end.

Last edited:
Why? because Hunter Biden kept his business transactions on his laptop? Why do you think the FBI denied the laptop even existed? Said it looked like Russian disinformation?
It's not the shop owners fault H.B. forgot to pick up his damn laptop.
So his first port of call was the media? Seriously? As I said, scumbag. Opportunistic scumbag. nothing more, nothing less.

The laptop lacked a clean chain of custody, and was considered a mess from a forensic standpoint by analysts.

Now look at the turd. Only in America. And no, I don't mean that in a good way.

He provided five-star service and support to the Apple community for nearly ten years until becoming caught up in the Hunter Biden laptop scandal. Now his life has been forever changed.

So his first port of call was the media? Seriously? As I said, scumbag. Opportunistic scumbag. nothing more, nothing less.

The laptop lacked a clean chain of custody, and was considered a mess from a forensic standpoint by analysts.

He provided five-star service and support to the Apple community for nearly ten years until becoming caught up in the Hunter Biden laptop scandal. Now his life has been forever changed.

Once he realized the FBI was trying to cover up the laptop, he had to guess this one thing. How far would the FBI go to cover up damning information about the leader of the democratic party?
maybe he didnt want to end up "suicided". You take it straight to the media to protect yourself.

Piece of scum
The repairman?
Absolutely

It's like the Democrats are mad at the repair man because he's a nark.

The fact democrats lie and smear the laptop only makes me believe there is bad stuff there.

That’s an extremely partisan way of looking at this.

The Democrat filth doesn't give a shit about anybody's rights.

He probably doesn't have the resources to do it but he should speak out and when punished by "The Big Guy" should sue for a violation of his civil rights, First Amendment rights and whistle blower's rights. Potatohead and anybody in the Justice Department that helped to cover up Hunter's crimes and punish this guy for reporting the truth should go to jail.

Forum List

Back