Languages That No One Has Ever Heard?

IT is not a National Language as you stated, it is the language that our documents were written but it is not the National language.

yes, what you posted is true what I posted is also true. ALL of our national documents are in English. So English is our national language, defacto.

Some people are bilingual.
:yes_text12:

Your ,post.
"Do you speak arabic, zulu, swahili, ghetto spanish, portuguese, russian, etc? Why should our border patrol and courts have to learn many languages in order to do their jobs. English is the national language of the USA."
And now you are trying to move your own goalpost.

I never said it was our declared national language, just that all of our national documents are in english.

Last edited:
Some people are bilingual.
:yes_text12:

Your ,post.
"Do you speak arabic, zulu, swahili, ghetto spanish, portuguese, russian, etc? Why should our border patrol and courts have to learn many languages in order to do their jobs. English is the national language of the USA."
And now you are trying to move your own goalpost.
yes, many are, so what? what language is spoken in China? Russia? Japan? France? Every country has its primary language, in the USA its English. End of discussion.

yes, many are, so what? what language is spoken in China? Russia? Japan? France? Every country has its primary language, in the USA its English. End of discussion.
What does "primary" mean as you are using it?

The only reason the discussion is over is because you cannot retort the fact that your original statement as categorically wrong.

The only reason the discussion is over is because you cannot retort the fact that your original statement as categorically wrong.
I never said that English is the "official" language of the
I never said that English is the "official" language of the USA, what I said is that all of our official documents are in English, the declaration of independence, the constitution, all of our federal and state laws, our newspapers, our tv and radio broadcasts, our books. Yes, other languages are spoken here. I never said otherwise.

Oh, but your intent was to make such a claim.
You need to review your "original" post.

I never said that English is the "official" language of the

I never said that English is the "official" language of the USA, what I said is that all of our official documents are in English, the declaration of independence, the constitution, all of our federal and state laws, our newspapers, our tv and radio broadcasts, our books. Yes, other languages are spoken here. I never said otherwise.

Forum List

Back