Landlord tells Harvard student to move out over legally owned guns

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Massachusetts landlord told a Harvard University graduate student that he wanted her to move out of her apartment because her legally owned firearms made some of her roommates uncomfortable.

Landlord Tells Harvard Student to Move Out Over Legally Owned Guns

Most freedom loving people would have told this landlord go to hell then slap a nice hefty lawsuite on the idiots. Talk about a snowflake pussy.

Talk about gun, Trump hating morons this is how much they think they should control you and what you can or can not do. Democratic scum love this control their renters etc no different than the prick democrat you vote for all the same.

Pretty silly, but it’s their property and they should have right to rent to whomever they choose.

Weird.

The way Republicans will really screw over gay people.

Wanting to be able to fire them and kick them out of their houses and not serve them.

But yet protect the rights of gun owners.

Especially school shooters.

A Massachusetts landlord told a Harvard University graduate student that he wanted her to move out of her apartment because her legally owned firearms made some of her roommates uncomfortable.

Most freedom loving people would have told this landlord go to hell then slap a nice hefty lawsuite on the idiots. Talk about a snowflake pussy.

Talk about gun, Trump hating morons this is how much they think they should control you and what you can or can not do. Democratic scum love this control their renters etc no different than the prick democrat you vote for all the same.

I didn't see where this woman had a lease or rental agreement.

Lacking that document, the landlord can kick her out of that apartment any time he wants for any reason.

It's call private ownership.

Deal with it.

If I was one of her roommates I would want her guns gone too. She didn't live there alone. The majority of those who do live there don't want the guns so she should find some other place for her guns or move.

Pretty silly, but it’s their property and they should have right to rent to whomever they choose.

Yep. If the gun owner signed the lease, get new roommates. If either of the 2 "scared" roommates have the lease, adios girlfriend and take your guns with you.

This one is EASY. What else you got?

Lacking that document, the landlord can kick her out of that apartment any time he wants for any reason.

Deal with it.

If I was one of her roommates I would want her guns gone too. She didn't live there alone. The majority of those who do live there don't want the guns so she should find some other place for her guns or move.

Guns terrify snowflakes

Most freedom loving Americans would honor the free market and if a landlord doesn't want to rent to gun owners, as the owner of the property they should be free to do so (or not do so).
.>>>>

So is she having to move because she owns guns, or because she makes her roommates uncomfortable?

And who the hell wants roommates that make each other uncomfortable? The fuck kindsa relationships are these

yeah the owner has a right that's always key, until it's done to someone who thinks just like that.

HYPOCRISY on Steroids. You're not only totally dishonest you, exactly like Trump, are a fool.

The landlord has every right to restrict firearm possession on his or her property. A greater right - if rights are measured - than the baker who refuses service to a homosexual couple seeking to buy a wedding cake.

Maybe you ought to go to Moscow U. and take an introductory course in ethics.

I love how left loons defend business rights when it's convenient for them....now bake the fcking cake

Deal with it.

Guns terrify snowflakes

Gun nuts terrify lots of people.

Deal with it.

Would you feel the same way about any other of her Constitutionally guaranteed rights?

Well the young lady should take her business elsewhere.

I'm sure there are plenty of rents available.

Just let them know she has guns. She can find someone who will rent to her.

Deal with it.

Guns terrify snowflakes

Gun nuts terrify lots of people.

Where did it say she was a nut?

Deal with it.

Would you feel the same way about any other of her Constitutionally guaranteed rights?

Don't think she could use her right to free speech to kill everybody else there.

Forum List

Back