Lame Duck: So What Will Obama's Last F-U To American Citizens Be?...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
He's leaving soon, but how will he get his last digs in against America? Just curious what y'all think. Thanks.

Give out more medals of freedom. Let's see, Ellen deGenerous and Robert deNero just got one, how about one for Miley Cryrus, Beyoncé, Jimmy Fallon, Cher...

He's leaving soon, but how will he get his last digs in against America? Just curious what y'all think. Thanks.

I'm not sure what our president might do in his last days of service, but I know it will be honorable and for the betterment of our country, unlike the clown taking his place. I'm prepared to give a big F-U to the right for all the lies that they have so consistently produced.

I'm not sure what our president might do in his last days of service, but I know it will be honorable and for the betterment of our country, unlike the clown taking his place. I'm prepared to give a big F-U to the right for all the lies that they have so consistently produced.

Nah, there's gonna be some final F-U's to America. That's what Hussein is all about. He hates America. Good riddance.

Worst case scenario?

His last F-U could be teaming up with Soros, the Clintons and starting a cry baby civil war over this. :tinfoil:

Will Obama Declare Martial Law To Keep Trump Out Of The White House? Conspiracy Theorists Think So

13873218_10207517371912498_2532739078928379316_n.jpg

I think it will depend on who Trump puts in his cabinet.

Indicators now are pointing to Obama planning on buggin out of town for the winter and taking a long vacation in Hawaii.

Till then, he'll be busy trying to stack the bureaucracy with mid-level tools that will make governing impossible for Trump. Obama will do a mad rush of shifting/hiring of positions that don't require legislative over-site. This is how political parties realistically exert control over different branches of government.

Trump will spend the better part of his term figuring out how to justifiably undo what he doesn't like. However, since he is a neophyte, he will probably just go along with any changes Obama makes up until the day Obama leaves for vacation.

Last edited:
Declare martial law and open the FEMA camps......finally!!!! </sarcasm>

In reality, nothing. He loves this country.

:thanks:

Forum List

Back