Lady threatens Jewish kids in nyc

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

NYC is becoming unlivable for Jews . Nyc has been a Jewish homeland for a century
Seems to be a daily occurrence

Utterly amazing the tens of millions of filth that have legally or illegally entered America the last decade

NYC is becoming unlivable for Jews . Nyc has been a Jewish homeland for a century
Seems to be a daily occurrence

Utterly amazing the tens of millions of filth that have legally or illegally entered America the last decade
Yet you hate American Jews as well. An interesting conundrum.

Well...........to be honest.................as long as they are willing to be abused, it will never change.
By very large majorities they still consistently vote for a party that makes no attempt to protect them from this kind of abuse. It really is as though they hate themselves. The majority support a party that would cheerfully crap all over the only homeland for the Jews.

By very large majorities they still consistently vote for a party that makes no attempt to protect them from this kind of abuse. It really is as though they hate themselves. The majority support a party that would cheerfully crap all over the only homeland for the Jews.

They're far more interested in bashing WASPs, since some country club run by drunken Anglicans and Episcopalians didn't want to play golf or play poker with some Jews. All WASPs need to die now, and many Jews, being bigots themselves, will cut their own throats in their hate fests against Xians.

DudleySmith

When I was a kid we had 3 super nice Jewish country clubs and 3 or so super nice Christian ones
All 6 within 20 miles of each other lol

Christ, in Yerusalem, said, of all those who would not that I be their King, bring them here and slay them before Me. Luke 19:27 And He called them His enemies.
Might still happen some day?

Jesus probably never existed. Even if he did, he was racist and a pathetic loser at best based on the secret society folks who wrote the "scriptures." The point is, the "good news" was a hoax to get Whitey to believe in bullshit.

Ringtone, Jews generally hate Whites. They taught Blacks to hate Whites. Whites generally vote Republican. Simple math.

How many homelands do Jews need? And why are they obsessed with destroying Whitey's homeland, Europe, the former USA, etc.?

Adam Green addresses the controversy as to the legacy of the greatest hoax in history.

Last edited:
Jesus probably never existed. Even if he did, he was racist and a pathetic loser at best based on the secret society folks who wrote the "scriptures." The point is, the "good news" was a hoax to get Whitey to believe in bullshit.

Ringtone, Jews generally hate Whites. They taught Blacks to hate Whites. Whites generally vote Republican. Simple math.

How many homelands do Jews need? And why are they obsessed with destroying Whitey's homeland, Europe, the former USA, etc.?

Adam Green addresses the controversy as to the legacy of the greatest hoax in history.

Snouter, you really need to get over your Uncle Chaim embarrassing you at your Bar Mitzva. It's getting pathological.

Well...........to be honest.................as long as they are willing to be abused, it will never change.

That's one of the qualities I like about American Jews. They really just want to be left alone to do their own thing. They don't want to bother others, they just want to be Jews and that's it. I've never met a American Jew that was a bad person. Sadly they are a bit passive about it.

I can't speak on foriegn jews though as I never met any really, but I will openly and gladly welcome a American Jew over BLM, some illegal just walking across the boarder, a black that wants everything for nothing, or whatever.

An American Jew is okay in my book.

The 2 guys in the video on post #12 are 2 sides of the same coin, which is not a valid coin.
!st of all, there were no Jews and no Jesus until those 2 names along with the letter j were invented about 500 years ago by the Vatican with the intent to fool Christians.

Around 125 BC, the King of Yehuda invaded Edom and conquered it. He brought their gods and many Edomites into His Kingdom. And, even before Christ was born those Edomites had taken over the priesthood, temple, kingship, lawyers and scribes, and were pretending to be Yehuda (Judah) as they still do.
Palestine was basically a Syrian province, in which YahvehShua, the Messiah was born a Syrian and spoke Aramaic. Hebrew was a legal language designed to trick people. Shem, Abraham, Isaac, Laban & Yacob were all Syrian and so were their wives. Esau was born Syrian too, but rejected the Gospel and went off and did his thing, intermarrying with other races for power and influence, and was cut off from any valid claim to be Israel.

The 2 speakers in the video, call real Israel to be "gentiles" defining it as being alien to Yehuda, because the other Tribes of Israel had split off in the time of king Rheoboam, they were considered no longer Israel, after all, Yahveh divorced them from Him. The word gentile means of the same genetic heritage, and in that sense is correct. When Edom murdered YahvehShua, the Messiah, all those who accepted the Messiah were considered, Israel returned.

In 65-70 A.D. the Edomites in Yerusalem pretending to be Yehuda were all killed by Christ's Roman Army.
But there were Edomites in Rome who eventually took over the church of Rome becoming the Catholic Church from which position they have killed millions of Syro-Aryan-Christian Israel people.

Edom has created His own history, pretty much deleting most of what has happened over the last 2,000 years, painting that time as accomplishments and glories of edom over coming the gentiles.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back