Lady dies in cop custody when they try to remove her forcibly from a hospital

Your douchebag militarized brownshirts are busy these days:

Florida Woman Dies While Being Forcibly Removed From Hospital

It was a hospital screw up not a police issue. The hospital wanted her removed. The police were doing their job. Since she was being treated for difficulty breathing and collapsed and died from a blood clot in her lungs, it sounds to me like her estate has a good medical malpractice case, but no case against the police.

It was a hospital screw up not a police issue. The hospital wanted her removed. The police were doing their job. Since she was being treated for difficulty breathing and collapsed and died from a blood clot in her lungs, it sounds to me like her estate has a good medical malpractice case, but no case against the police.
No, it's not the job of cops to kill patients that the hospital should be treating.

Welcome to obamacare, the militarized version.

No, it's not the job of cops to kill patients that the hospital should be treating.

That had nothing at all to do with Obamacare, Sweetcheeks. And Reagan signed the law that said the ER had to treat everyone...

I don't see the police being at fault, the hospital discharged her and she became disorderly, policemen are not doctors

That had nothing at all to do with Obamacare, Sweetcheeks. And Reagan signed the law that said the ER had to treat everyone...
Looks like Barrypuppetcare had limitations, eh, douchebag? If this was an illegal that was removed from a hospital? You stupid fucks would be soiling yourselves with indignant outrage and scream "racist!!!"....it's what your kind do the best.

I don't see the police being at fault, the hospital discharged her and she became disorderly, policemen are not doctors
And that's fine, hospitals make mistakes, and she really was in trouble, they missed it.

That has absolutely nothing to do with either Obama or Obamacare...

Last edited:

Looks like Barrypuppetcare had limitations, eh, douchebag? If this was an illegal that was removed from a hospital? You stupid fucks would be soiling yourselves with indignant outrage and scream "racist!!!"....it's what your kind do the best.
Obamacare is a mess, but it's a start in the right direction. It also has not a thing to do with this. Hospitals release people who later died because they were misdiagnosed all the time. Most of them just don't go tits up, literally, as fast as she did. She really was sick eh?

Forum List

Back