Lady Attacks Me At Work Today (video)

Now you know why Hellary wins the cities.
Because she is black she voted Hillary?

About an 80% chance, if she voted at all.

You do realize there were black people who voted Trump? Hell Trump just tried to appoint a Black man to his cabinet.

Lol, any black people Trump might be considering are not like that idiot woman in the video, not one little bit

I have seen some whites talk like that and some Hispanics, but not to the degree this woman went, and NEVER any Asians.

Why is that, yo bitch ass puck mouth ho? roflmao

Never any Asians? Are you sure? How many videos to you want?

I am talking about real life, jack ass, not vids off the internet, lol.

You do realize a lot of the internet videos are real life. About 99.99999% of the U.S. population have a phone that records...

They have retards in S. Korea too.

she was making a scene trying to get comped food....people do that all the time

When I worked in the restaurant industry this was a common practice. All but a few scraps would left and the table would call me over to complain that they didn't like the food and wanted it off their bill. I mostly worked for mom and pop establishments so that shit didn't fly. The owner would tell them that the clean plate was evidence to the contrary.

I worked as a waitress at a restaurant when I was younger and never had such experiences.

Lucky you. I had it happen at least once a month.

I guess I was. My customers were very nice.

You were probably a good server also.

Well, I wasn't very experienced so I made my share of mistakes. When it was busy, it was like go, go, go, and that could be a bit overwhelming at times, but I did okay. I would just chat them up. People love that. Of course at times there are the more curt customers, but I never had anyone screaming at me or flipping out and swearing.

And look at that sweet little girl just ignoring her mother. Poor thing. How would you like to see a child at the receiving end of that trash?

Poor kids , I'm willing to bet the husband works as much overtime or maybe two jobs so he doesnt have to be around that. what a nightmare

I dont know some men like shrews, maybe if she has a husband he likes it.

Some guys like it alot rougher than that, peach.

I once knew this guy whose GF wanted him to hit her and she would hit him until he would finally hit her back. Another girl tried to domineer a guy into letting her be his GF and live with him. She thought that smashing his vinyl record collection and biting his wrist would be the key to his affections, apparently. It failed.

Because she is black she voted Hillary?

About an 80% chance, if she voted at all.

You do realize there were black people who voted Trump? Hell Trump just tried to appoint a Black man to his cabinet.

Lol, any black people Trump might be considering are not like that idiot woman in the video, not one little bit

I have seen some whites talk like that and some Hispanics, but not to the degree this woman went, and NEVER any Asians.

Why is that, yo bitch ass puck mouth ho? roflmao

Never any Asians? Are you sure? How many videos to you want?

I am talking about real life, jack ass, not vids off the internet, lol.

You do realize a lot of the internet videos are real life. About 99.99999% of the U.S. population have a phone that records...

They have retards in S. Korea too.

I was just showing JimBowie1958 that Asian people can go crazy too.

Well, I wasn't very experienced so I made my share of mistakes. When it was busy, it was like go, go, go, and that could be a bit overwhelming at times, but I did okay. I would just chat them up. People love that. Of course at times there are the more curt customers, but I never had anyone screaming at me or flipping out and swearing.

I can tell when servers don't care, or when shit happens outside their control. If they make an effort mistakes can be easily overlooked.

I waited tables for a few weeks. I can't say I enjoyed it.

Just walking up with a smile like you are happy to see them is a HUGE step upon most servers. The chat can be intrusive, but not if you keep alert to their reactions to your talking.

You know all that I'm sure.

I used to know this young waitress who would get increasingly angry as the night wore on.

Her tips would dwindle through the evening. I tried to explain the problem to her, but she said she wasnt going to get a personality transplant to be a waitress. I suggested maybe she was in the wrong line of work then. I tipped her generously, like I do everyone (about 50%) and she liked seeing me, but so did the other waiters and waitresses too. I enjoyed my service there and did my best to treat them like human beings.

Then one day it all changed for some reason. IT is still a mystery to me.

I don't think Dom typically includes property damage... I like it rough but I'd have a serious problem if my husband started breaking my stuff... on purpose I mean, accidentally breaking things whilst... uhm "engaged in combat" is forgivable ~giggles~

And look at that sweet little girl just ignoring her mother. Poor thing. How would you like to see a child at the receiving end of that trash?

Poor kids , I'm willing to bet the husband works as much overtime or maybe two jobs so he doesnt have to be around that. what a nightmare

I dont know some men like shrews, maybe if she has a husband he likes it.

Some guys like it alot rougher than that, peach.

I once knew this guy whose GF wanted him to hit her and she would hit him until he would finally hit her back. Another girl tried to domineer a guy into letting her be his GF and live with him. She thought that smashing his vinyl record collection and biting his wrist would be the key to his affections, apparently. It failed.

Well that's a whole nother ball park than just a nasty mouth.

I remember one time, I was coming around the corner at the same time as another waitress, and she had a bunch of drinks on a tray and they spilled all over me. I wreaked like alcohol for the whole night! :lol:

I remember one time, I was coming around the corner at the same time as another waitress, and she had a bunch of drinks on a tray and they spilled all over me. I wreaked like alcohol for the whole night! :lol:

Been sticking to that story ever since huh?

Yeah one time I was at a restaurant and the waiter was passing out water to our table... a table of like ten people, and had them all on one tray. He had given out like three when he was behind me and dumped the whole tray down my back.

I don't think Dom typically includes property damage... I like it rough but I'd have a serious problem if my husband started breaking my stuff... on purpose I mean, accidentally breaking things whilst... uhm "engaged in combat" is forgivable ~giggles~
There are many levels to S&M and Dom. Some of it is mostly just fake and pretend stuff, but it goes all the way to some people seriously hurting other people, though they consent.

I will stop there I think and not go into any further details. Life is indeed stranger than fiction, a big Gray hint there.

Yeah one time I was at a restaurant and the waiter was passing out water to our table... a table of like ten people, and had them all on one tray. He had given out like three when he was behind me and dumped the whole tray down my back.
A shocking experience I gather.

You sure it was an accident?

Forum List

Back