Lady Attacks Me At Work Today (video)

Now you know why Hellary wins the cities.

Because she is black she voted Hillary? You do realize there were black people who voted Trump? Hell Trump just tried to appoint a Black man to his cabinet.

Percentages say you are wrong.

Percentages don't matter unless they are 100%. Making assumptions is an ignorant way to make a point.

If you think that woman is a Trump supporter then do so. I don't and the odds are vastly in my favor. However, I am 100% sure that you are leftwing retard and nothing more than a light weight troll.
Let me settle this debate. Not one person in the world thinks that woman voted for Trump.
I doubt she voted at all.

That's just ridiculous. >.<

I had to show that to my husband for perspective. ~ He won't allow me to order from subway anymore because I asked [politely] the people making the sandwiches to pay attention to the customers [as they were gossiping with each other instead of listening to the order] All our fast food folks are spoiled rich kids, usually 'forced' to get a job by their parents as a "learning experience" - we consistently have the worst service records where I live cause of it heh Still, I've never seen anyone flip like that, I think the worst I've seen was someone in front of us at the drive through threw their bag of food back through the window (I'm guessing the order was wrong, couldn't hear them) But then the car drove off so basically they paid for nothing... it was odd.

Because she is black she voted Hillary?

About an 80% chance, if she voted at all.

You do realize there were black people who voted Trump? Hell Trump just tried to appoint a Black man to his cabinet.

Lol, any black people Trump might be considering are not like that idiot woman in the video, not one little bit

I have seen some whites talk like that and some Hispanics, but not to the degree this woman went, and NEVER any Asians.

Why is that, yo bitch ass puck mouth ho? roflmao

You do realize there were black people who voted Trump? Hell Trump just tried to appoint a Black man to his cabinet.

Lol, any black people Trump might be considering are not like that idiot woman in the video, not one little bit

I have seen some whites talk like that and some Hispanics, but not to the degree this woman went, and NEVER any Asians.

Never any Asians? Are you sure? How many videos to you want?

I am talking about real life, jack ass, not vids off the internet, lol.

she was making a scene trying to get comped food....people do that all the time

When I worked in the restaurant industry this was a common practice. All but a few scraps would left and the table would call me over to complain that they didn't like the food and wanted it off their bill. I mostly worked for mom and pop establishments so that shit didn't fly. The owner would tell them that the clean plate was evidence to the contrary.

I worked as a waitress at a restaurant when I was younger and never had such experiences.

Lucky you. It happen at least once a month.
Meh, mdk, ChrisL probably comes from a better class of people than you or I do.

When I moved down here to Fredericksburg, I have never seen any of the crap I saw people pull off in MD or Texas.

When I worked in the restaurant industry this was a common practice. All but a few scraps would left and the table would call me over to complain that they didn't like the food and wanted it off their bill. I mostly worked for mom and pop establishments so that shit didn't fly. The owner would tell them that the clean plate was evidence to the contrary.

I worked as a waitress at a restaurant when I was younger and never had such experiences.

Lucky you. I had it happen at least once a month.

I guess I was. My customers were very nice.
That is likely as much a reflection of you as it is the establishment you worked for and their clientele

I am talking about real life, jack ass, not vids off the internet, lol.

You do realize a lot of the internet videos are real life. About 99.99999% of the U.S. population have a phone that records...

That is likely as much a reflection of you as it is the establishment you worked for and their clientele

Yeah, it was a nice local restaurant, not a McDonalds or a Subway or anything like that.

some fast food workers would have told the other co-workers 'extra spit'! as that sandwich was going by....

I personally don't 'want' my food spit in and that's what that woman was almost guaranteeing....

You do realize a lot of the internet videos are real life. About 99.99999% of the U.S. population have a phone that records...
Of course, but I dont gauge real life by video presence on the internet.

I only go by what I see in real life or scientific studies or other facts I find.

Videos are not structured scientific proof of the commonality of anything.

Not to slam on agricultural workers, but people off the farm and fresh to urban environments, some of them get a crew worked loose or something.

Ethnic groups with a strong predominance of rural to urban migration seem to be more verbally violent than ethnicities that have spent generations in urban areas.

And look at that sweet little girl just ignoring her mother. Poor thing. How would you like to see a child at the receiving end of that trash?

Poor kids , I'm willing to bet the husband works as much overtime or maybe two jobs so he doesnt have to be around that. what a nightmare

You were probably a good server also.

And look at that sweet little girl just ignoring her mother. Poor thing. How would you like to see a child at the receiving end of that trash?

Poor kids , I'm willing to bet the husband works as much overtime or maybe two jobs so he doesnt have to be around that. what a nightmare

I dont know some men like shrews, maybe if she has a husband he likes it.

Forum List

Back