Lady Attacks Me At Work Today (video)

Now you know why Hellary wins the cities.

Because she is black she voted Hillary? You do realize there were black people who voted Trump? Hell Trump just tried to appoint a Black man to his cabinet.

Percentages say you are wrong.

Percentages don't matter unless they are 100%. Making assumptions is an ignorant way to make a point.

If you think that woman is a Trump supporter then do so. I don't and the odds are vastly in my favor. However, I am 100% sure that you are leftwing retard and nothing more than a light weight troll.

Yeah sorry but I had to watch videos of the Black women who supported Trump on my Facebook feed all election cycle because my Grandmother is a Trump supporter. So you're wrong.

she was making a scene trying to get comped food....people do that all the time

When I worked in the restaurant industry this was a common practice. All but a few scraps would left and the table would call me over to complain that they didn't like the food and wanted it off their bill. I mostly worked for mom and pop establishments so that shit didn't fly. The owner would tell them that the clean plate was evidence to the contrary.

Because she is black she voted Hillary? You do realize there were black people who voted Trump? Hell Trump just tried to appoint a Black man to his cabinet.

Percentages don't matter unless they are 100%. Making assumptions is an ignorant way to make a point.

If you think that woman is a Trump supporter then do so. I don't and the odds are vastly in my favor. However, I am 100% sure that you are leftwing retard and nothing more than a light weight troll.
Let me settle this debate. Not one person in the world thinks that woman voted for Trump.

When I worked in the restaurant industry this was a common practice. All but a few scraps would left and the table would call me over to complain that they didn't like the food and wanted it off their bill. I mostly worked for mom and pop establishments so that shit didn't fly. The owner would tell them that the clean plate was evidence to the contrary.

I worked as a waitress at a restaurant when I was younger and never had such experiences.

Let me settle this debate. Not one person in the world thinks that woman voted for Trump.

Did you see her purse? That's not a poor woman's purse! Besides she was eating at Subway... I mean as a Conservative you should know that poor Black folks don't eat healthy food.

I worked as a waitress at a restaurant when I was younger and never had such experiences.

Lucky you. It happen at least once a month.

Last edited:

Lucky you. I had it happen at least once a month.

I used to manage at GNC, and they had a very open return policy. We would have people all the time that would bring in almost empty bottles of stuff after having it only about a week, where the bottles were 2 month supplies. They would just say it didn't work or it tasted bad, and they wanted their money back. It was ridiculous.

I used to manage at GNC, and they had a very open return policy. We would have people all the time that would bring in almost empty bottles of stuff after having it only about a week, where the bottles were 2 month supplies. They would just say it didn't work or it tasted bad, and they wanted their money back. It was ridiculous.

People are so shady. :lol:

Lucky you. I had it happen at least once a month.

I guess I was. My customers were very nice.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back