Ladies and gentlemen! I went to see bill O’Reilly yesterday! And I have some good news

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
FC59F9BF-B2C3-4A3B-B8E8-D9B4FB664F2F.jpeg
all you factor fans out there get ready for a tv comeback in 2020!

Bill says he has been made numerous offers to return to TV but is cautiously looking through them ..
he wants to make sure he can do the job legally with out nazi democrats trying to shut him down!

He left us saying he wants to be a factor in 2020!
And looks like a return to tv! Not sure which channel but maybe blaze tv!?

Not sure! Be he still has his spunk! Look for a return in March of 2020

View attachment 286591 all you factor fans out there get ready for a tv comeback in 2020!

Bill says he has been made numerous offers to return to TV but is cautiously looking through them ..
he wants to make sure he can do the job legally with out nazi democrats trying to shut him down!

He's balder than what he appears to be on TV?

• Banned
so whats the good news?....
He’s coming back! To national tv
so we can be lectured again?....we can be told whats best for us again?....the guy is just another bloated talking head....
Place was sold out! It was in the Ed markey district.. man did they rip that demtard apart.. you might not like bills but he offers a different perspective! And the ladies love him
yea his different perspective is...."i know whats best for you,so shut up and listen".....no thanks jits....like i said,just another bloated talking head...

View attachment 286591 all you factor fans out there get ready for a tv comeback in 2020!

Did he hit on you?

Did he hit on you?
No I wish! Lol

you forgot the ''its''/trannys/etc in your title ...how terrible of you

He is a Progressive on some important issues like the Second Amendment, so no thanks.

I am not home much, but watch him on news max (free T.V. in Idaho)

He looks a mess

Forum List

Back