Labor Board’s “BLM” Ruling Will Require You To Review Your Dress Code and Other Workplace Policies: Your 5-Step Guide

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

labor boards are forcing black racist blm into your business. watch out terorism in the business is ok. its getting so dangerous in america.
Sounds good to me. That means All Lives Matter and Stop Murdering Babies will be allowed as well. It is all moot anyway, the NLRB will be history before too long.

labor boards are forcing black racist blm into your business. watch out terorism in the business is ok. its getting so dangerous in america.
This is why you should do everything you can to avoid hiring blacks/Democrats.

If you do this you will thank me, if you don't, you'll wish you did.

If I was a black American, I'd wear a maga hat so people didn't assume I was a racist Democrat that's into kids.

Mod Edited off-topic to avoid thread derail. White 6

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why you should do everything you can to avoid hiring blacks/Democrats.

If you do this you will thank me, if you don't, you'll wish you did.

If I was a black American, I'd wear a maga hat so people didn't assume I was a racist Democrat that's into kids.

Blacks = Democrats

Democrats = party of pedophiles
that will happen now

It is more militarization of the government and provides a means to punish anybody they choose to punish. All they have to do is get some operative hired who can present himself or herself to the public in a way that will offend the employer's customers, advertisers, suppliers etc. and get the employer shut down. The employers' rules will not be able to be applied to those the government chooses to protect. Another liberty taken away.

It is more militarization of the government and provides a means to punish anybody they choose to punish. All they have to do is get some operative hired who can present himself or herself to the public in a way that will offend the employer's customers, advertisers, suppliers etc. and get the employer shut down. The employers' rules will not be able to be applied to those the government chooses to protect. Another liberty taken away.
If they can present their racist political views, I can exercise my right to take my business elsewhere. As long as they protect racism, that has been condemned since the civil rights act of 1964, I can support the law and deny them business.

If they can present their racist political views, I can exercise my right to take my business elsewhere. As long as they protect racism, that has been condemned since the civil rights act of 1964, I can support the law and deny them business.
making it dangerous caucasions to shop anywere

That's right. And if a corrupt militarized government can get you to do that to somebody they wish to attack, I am pretty sure there are few if any ethics that would discourage them from doing that.

Oh, for goodness' sake!

Let those folks wear what they want!

So much time is wasted on issues related to those folks.

No one pays any attention to any slogans worn on their clothing anyway.

7 more Off-Topic posts deleted, this not being the Pedo thread, or thread to respond to Off-Topic posts.

Labor broads and boards don’t run thinkers private businesses. You won’t be wearing Trump hats nor BLM bullshit around my place of business. If fact, if you are a guest and not a client you will leave

Oh, for goodness' sake!

Let those folks wear what they want!

So much time is wasted on issues related to those folks.

No one pays any attention to any slogans worn on their clothing anyway.
that the same attitude that says let them kill who they wat. let them steal what they want its part of there culture.

that the same attitude that says let them kill who they wat. let them steal what they want its part of there culture.
The situation with them is never going to improve.

So just try your best to stay clear of them.

This is 2024 America.

The article in opening post lacked mention of the underlying specifics that were the basis of the ruling. I searched what this was all about and the first step in that 5 Step Guide of OP article should be: to address matters such as racial discrimination as they arise. Managers at Home Depot admit to having failed on this issue from back in 2021, hopefully they learned a lesson.

Forum List

Back