LA Mayor to cut LAPD budget by $150 million in a political earthquake approved by city council

And when they decide they need a better opportunity to protect themselves; they'll have the opportunity to vote in leaders who support the second ammendment. When they realize they need genuine community to look out for each other; they'll have the opportunity to build meaningful bonds, and communities.
They didn't get in this situation overnight. And they wont get out of it overnight. And as bitter a pill as it may be to swallow, it took them a lot of blood, and bodies to get them to where they are today. Chances are that'll be part of the price to pay to get things back.
I disagree. I think they DID get in this situation overnight. The George Floyd death was sad and unfortunate, but it was a not unusual event. Ir was something that happens from time to time, rarely. There was no need for the crazy (now worldwide)response to this.

This was caused by an "overnight" planning meeting by far-left radicals, well financed probably by George Soros, and then put in action in the streets. Eventually, we will get to the bottom of it, but the police brutality, inequality, oppression whole thing is a ruse.

And when they decide they need a better opportunity to protect themselves; they'll have the opportunity to vote in leaders who support the second ammendment. When they realize they need genuine community to look out for each other; they'll have the opportunity to build meaningful bonds, and communities.
They didn't get in this situation overnight. And they wont get out of it overnight. And as bitter a pill as it may be to swallow, it took them a lot of blood, and bodies to get them to where they are today. Chances are that'll be part of the price to pay to get things back.
I disagree. I think they DID get in this situation overnight. The George Floyd death was sad and unfortunate, but it was a not unusual event. Ir was something that happens from time to time, rarely. There was no need for the crazy (now worldwide)response to this.

This was caused by an "overnight" planning meeting by far-left radicals, well financed probably by George Soros, and then put in action in the streets. Eventually, we will get to the bottom of it, but the police brutality, inequality, oppression whole thing is a ruse.
This situation for the people didnt happen overnight. This is the culmination of decades of bad decisions. Sure antifa used it to its advantage; but this is hardly the first time the people have rioted. And its hardly the first time they've complained about the system they built for themselves. Now they want to try something new. Good for them. Hopefully it works. Maybe this is just the beginning.
As for the criminals taking over? Right, wrong, or indifferent that's how they feel about their police force. And its their police force to do with as they will.
For the average Joe on the street...Who would you rather be defending your assault, or killing of to a jury? Jameel with a lengthy wrap sheet, and known gang affiliations, along with witnesses who's word carries as much weight as anyone else's?
Or officer friendly, who has special authorities, protections, a multibillion dollar union backing him, and a system that values his word, and his teammates word above that of you, and your own fellow citizens?
I know which one I'd pick.

Last edited:
UPDATE:

1. I have just read that the Los Angeles mayor will end the curfew tonight (Thursday). It IS very embarrassing to order a curfew and no one obeys it.

2. I have just read that the mayor recently kneeled at one demonstration.

3. I have just read that His Honor will use the money from the reduced police budget to fund programs for people of color.
But only people of a specific color.

UPDATE:

1. I have just read that the Los Angeles mayor will end the curfew tonight (Thursday). It IS very embarrassing to order a curfew and no one obeys it.

3. I have just read that His Honor will use the money from the reduced police budget to fund programs for people of color.

To be fair, according to what I have seen on local TV here in Los Angeles, people of all ethnicities were ignoring His Honor's curfew orders.

UPDATE:

To be fair, according to what I have seen on local TV here in Los Angeles, people of all ethnicities were ignoring His Honor's curfew orders.
The problem I see is these liberals create most of the problems with their rules and the legal system and it only gets worse the more money they throw at it.

What’s wrong with the black community is decades of conditioning by liberals and false stereotypes in their movies and television. You ain't black unless you think, vote, and act in a specified manner. Every other ethnic group has adapted to America except Blacks.

Forum List

Back