LA Mayor Orders Face Masks. "My Body, My Choice"?

Dan Lungren
stated on July 28, 2009 in a speech on the House floor:

President Barack Obama suggested on national TV that the Democratic health care bill "will have government decide" that a healthy, 100-year-old woman in need of a pacemaker "should take a pain pill" instead.
FALSE MY ASS! I was watching the televised "town hall meeting" with Obama and I was sitting there
as he told a woman concerned about the service her 80-something year old mother would get under Obama Care if she needed a heart replacement or surgery on that order.

I'm paraphrasing but King Obama told her, after much dithering and stalling, that this woman would get
medicine that would ease her pain....period!
Resources would not be wasted on old people with a limited life span ahead of them.

"Looking at the full transcript, it’s clear that Obama voluntarily brought up the example of having to choose between a surgery and a pill. But he did so as a hypothetical example of difficult decisions about medical treatment for older patients. He was not advocating, much less requiring, bureaucrats to make a potentially life-ending decision for a centenarian. "

This is the Politifact lie....to claim Obama was not advocating for the pain pill solution is bullshit!
The woman asked a direct question and Obama gave her a direct, albeit candy coated, answer.

The fetus is not the woman's body. It is a unique human life. If your argument is "live and breathe on its own", then let's unhook all those folks on ventilators, they don't count either.

Awesome, when you invent a machine that can keep an unwanted fetus alive until it's big enough to be a baby, get back to us.

We already have one. It's called the mother.

Fuckwit.

Are we witnessing some new mental derangement coming out of our lopsided miseducation system ? Are people being taught " Freedom above all else" ?

If anyone is suffering from this type of mental abberation, let me provide this cure. No freedom in America is absolute. All freedoms have restrictions, for public safety. Even freedom of speech has numerous exceptions (perjury, slander, libel, threats, obscenity, plagiarism, inciting riot, etc)

You don't have to state the obvious for me. I'm saying when the gov't demands you do something WITH YOUR BODY we might start looking at the importance of individual rights. You don't have to give me another lecture about the virus; we know you're scared

Your premise is absurd, and you know it. Only your dishonesty keeps you from backing off your claim. Your individual rights don't allow you to endanger others.

"Your individual rights don't allow you to endanger others"

Stop driving your car then

I can't believe how absolutely stupid the level of argumentation is on this forum. Wait....yes, I can.

Oh look another hypocrite that loves fetuses but does not give a fuck about actual children.

Oh look, another leftist fucktard who pretends to care about children but turns a blind eye to their murders when they denied their rights and slaughtered in the womb.

As we have known for years now, they are science-deniers, as the science on the pre-born has been settled for years and years. Early heartbeat, DNA, etc. They don't care.

As we have known for years now, they are science-deniers, as the science on the pre-born has been settled for years and years. Early heartbeat, DNA, etc. They don't care.

That's why *I* don't get worked up about it.

They truly don't care.

So, why waste the energy?

I just use them to expose their ignorance, denials and hypocrisy to others. . . and hope it gets seen for what it is.

Are you for real? Were it a valid comparison You would have women wear a mask for the rest of their lives because you think God said so. What kind of religious fanatic would make a woman cover her face while out in public for no good reason?

Mark another Leftist down as anti-freedom....oh, unless, of course, that woman wants to kill her own baby in her womb
Oh look another hypocrite that loves fetuses but does not give a fuck about actual children.
Let's not forget those who purport to care about children, and then allow them to be targets for mass shooters, by supporting the gun-free zone concept.

Starting Friday, any worker in any establishment in LA can refuse you service if you're not wearing a face mask.

Gosh, and here I thought the Democrats were all about "My body, my choice". But that's only human life that grows in a woman's body that is not ACTUALLY her body, but has separate DNA and everything. When it comes to your ACTUAL body, yes, the Democrats want to boss that around too.

As my daughter would say, "We been knew".

First, we are told that the home made , less than N95 masks will do next to noting to block the virus.

So, what sense does it make to mandate them, anyway?

The fetus is not the woman's body. It is a unique human life. If your argument is "live and breathe on its own", then let's unhook all those folks on ventilators, they don't count either.

Awesome, when you invent a machine that can keep an unwanted fetus alive until it's big enough to be a baby, get back to us.

Fuckwit.

call her what she really is to y'all:

just an incubating machine.

Last edited:

You follow policies and agendas that are bad/questionable for children and what gets me is that there are mothers who back this. And when it comes back to them because of their views they blame someone else. A depression will show you what I mean.

Fuckwit.

Awesome... so if she doesn't want to be a baby machine, she can have an abortion at will.

Glad we got that sorted out.

Oh look, another leftist fucktard who pretends to care about children but turns a blind eye to their murders when they denied their rights and slaughtered in the womb.

Again, still waiting for you to tell me how you are going to ENFORCE your religious stupidity, exactly. Are you going to start throwing women in jail for having miscarriages, like they tried to do to Purvi Patel. Because that's kind of what you'll have to do.

No, Islamophobic Twat, we just realize that if a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant. No matter what the "Law" or the "Settled Science" is.

Again- I give you the Philippines. Lots of religion, crazy laws like you have, and women there STILL have 800K abortions a year. More than the US with only a third of the population.

Fuckwit.

call her what she really is to y'all:

just an incubating machine.

A mother IS an incubating machine, dipshit. Nature made that call, not me. Go outside and scream at the sky if you don't like it.

Starting Friday, any worker in any establishment in LA can refuse you service if you're not wearing a face mask.

Gosh, and here I thought the Democrats were all about "My body, my choice". But that's only human life that grows in a woman's body that is not ACTUALLY her body, but has separate DNA and everything. When it comes to your ACTUAL body, yes, the Democrats want to boss that around too.

First, we are told that the home made , less than N95 masks will do next to noting to block the virus.

My understanding is that most masks would not prevent a person from getting the virus in many situations, because of the way it travels. The concern involved droplets, touching one's face, things like that. The masks can prevent those droplets from spreading if one is sick, however. So a mask won't help if you touch something with the virus and then touch your face, but they will help keep the virus from traveling from your mouth/nose to another surface that someone else might then touch.

Fuckwit.

Awesome... so if she doesn't want to be a baby machine, she can have an abortion at will.

Glad we got that sorted out.

Or, she could just keep her legs closed. Gee, what a concept.

1586554047858.jpeg

My understanding is that most masks would not prevent a person from getting the virus in many situations, because of the way it travels. The concern involved droplets, touching one's face, things like that. The masks can prevent those droplets from spreading if one is sick, however. So a mask won't help if you touch something with the virus and then touch your face, but they will help keep the virus from traveling from your mouth/nose to another surface that someone else might then touch.

I understand the thought / idea.

"Something is oft times better than nothing"

However, it defies logic.

A home-made mask is not going to block the virus traveling in either direction. Especially considering the forces behind a cough or sneeze and the velocity of the particles being expelled.

The physics do not support the claim that a low grade mask will have any significant deterrent affect on a sick person's ability to infect others.

understand the thought / idea.

"Something is oft times better than nothing"

However, it defies logic.

A home-made mask is not going to block the virus traveling in either direction. Especially considering the forces behind a cough or sneeze and the velocity of the particles being expelled.

The physics do not support the claim that a low grade mask will have any significant deterrent affect on a sick person's ability to infect others.
I’m not sure what physics you think prevent masks from helping. If the virus is expelled in water droplets, wouldn’t even a homemade mask catch a significant amount of those?

So how long have you been with the InCel movement?

A mother IS an incubating machine, dipshit. Nature made that call, not me. Go outside and scream at the sky if you don't like it.

But not every woman wants to be a mother, that's the point. If you want to really go there, nature intended for women to have lots of babies because 2/3rds of them would die before reaching adulthood. We don't live in that world anymore.

So how long have you been with the InCel movement?

But not every woman wants to be a mother, that's the point. If you want to really go there, nature intended for women to have lots of babies because 2/3rds of them would die before reaching adulthood. We don't live in that world anymore.
Joe....Prog women have brought their instincts for running a house into the working and government world. There is only so much money that can be gotten from people to pay other people. If there was no violence I would understand. But the violence is worse then it was many decades ago.

Forum List

Back