Kyle Rittenhouse should be awarded a congressional medal...

He fired at Rosenbaum four times, the last shot struck him at an angle that showed Rosenbaum was at an extreme angle consistent with his lunging position, thus it hit struck the back, but Rosenbaum was in a forward motion towards Rittenhouse.
My, my, my, such defense of a child molester....it makes one wonder where your sexual preferences lie.
No same unarmed person would attempt to stop a man with a gun, or more correctly I should say child; unless he was a grave danger to everyone that was around him.

So Kyle knew he had a record as a child molester?
Of course not, he just knew that there was a white male attacker threatening to kill him and lunging at him, which was sufficient for him to defend himself against his attacker. The defense team sufficiently explained how the last shot ended up entering the back of Rittenhouse's attacker, yet people like Okfine still like to parrot what the prosecution said, just because they didn't like that some scumbag rioters got shot in the process.
As I initially said, if you peacefully protest, that's fine and allowed by law, but if you riot and get shot, you get no sympathy, at least from people who believe in obeying the law.

Of course not, he just knew that there was a white male attacker threatening to kill him and lunging at him, which was sufficient for him to defend himself against his attacker. The defense team sufficiently explained how the last shot ended up entering the back of Rittenhouse's attacker, yet people like Okfine still like to parrot what the prosecution said, just because they didn't like that some scumbag rioters got shot in the process.
As I initially said, if you peacefully protest, that's fine and allowed by law, but if you riot and get shot, you get no sympathy, at least from people who believe in obeying the law.

Yet Kyle and his gun were so special he could defy the curfew. No one shot anyone EXCEPT Kyle.

He fired at Rosenbaum four times, the last shot struck him at an angle that showed Rosenbaum was at an extreme angle consistent with his lunging position, thus it hit struck the back, but Rosenbaum was in a forward motion towards Rittenhouse.
My, my, my, such defense of a child molester....it makes one wonder where your sexual preferences lie.
My preference is unlike yours... getting fucked in the ass.

Fitst it is unlikely Rittenhouse will ever get the gun back. Right how when released as evidence in the Wisconsin trial, it will be subpoenaed in the "straw purchase" case in Illinois.
And if convicted of making a straw purchase, the firearm becomes criminal contraband and is destroyed.
Hopefully this idiot will never be able to legally carry a gun anymore. H t problem
No saying unarmed man would attempt to disarm a frightened child with a gun unless he was a grave threat to everyone around him. Kyle was and still is the greatest threat to himself and anyone around him if he is allowed to continue having the legal right to carry a gun. The irresponsibility of his actions is astounding. The feds need to get on this and take his gun rights away from him.

Yet Kyle and his gun were so special he could defy the curfew. No one shot anyone EXCEPT Kyle.

You seem unconcerned that the mob was defying curfew. Or that they had the stated intent of murdering Rittenhouse, when they attacked him.

Hopefully this idiot will never be able to legally carry a gun anymore. H t problem

No saying unarmed man would attempt to disarm a frightened child with a gun unless he was a grave threat to everyone around him. Kyle was and still is the greatest threat to himself and anyone around him if he is allowed to continue having the legal right to carry a gun. The irresponsibility of his actions is astounding. The feds need to get on this and take his gun rights away from him.

He did nothing irresponsible.

He shot one those dumbasses in the back?
1637872869438.jpeg

You seem unconcerned that the mob was defying curfew. Or that they had the stated intent of murdering Rittenhouse, when they attacked him.
They were trying to disarm the idiot.
They weren't Killers like he is.

Sorry. I had to quote your signature.

For this we give Thanks. :)

Who is this "we" who is giving thanks? Your propaganda is helping Xi, Putin, and the Iranians. It's harming the USA, which is just the way those who want civil disorder and chaos in the USA want it.

You're an agent of the forces trying to destroy the USA. Of course you give thanks for Pete's hatred and stupidity.

The deaths tell a different story. They are facts, they are the truth.

No, they don't. Those deaths tell a story about mob violence and self defense. Very responsible of Rittenhouse, the way that no stray rounds hit anyone innocent.

Fitst it is unlikely Rittenhouse will ever get the gun back. Right how when released as evidence in the Wisconsin trial, it will be subpoenaed in the "straw purchase" case in Illinois.
And if convicted of making a straw purchase, the firearm becomes criminal contraband and is destroyed.

Untrue. Did you know that a gun group has already given him a new murderous assault rifle?

:laughing0301:

Kyle Rittenhouse verdict: Gun group to ‘award’ AR-15 to teen as defence attorney calls Trump Jr ‘idiot’

Gun Owners of America Awards ‘Warrior’ Kyle Rittenhouse with AR-15 for Defending Firearm Freedom - Conservative News & Right Wing News | Gun Laws & Rights News Site

Dominick Black, 19, of Racine, appeared Tuesday at his arraignment on two counts of providing a dangerous weapon to someone under 18, resulting in death, filed back in early November. Conviction on each count can bring a sentence of three years in prison plus three years of supervision.

This can expand to federal charges, including false statement

Black lied on his form 4473

The state and the feds can then go after Rittenhouse for conspiracy to commit a felony.

Dominick Black, 19, of Racine, appeared Tuesday at his arraignment on two counts of providing a dangerous weapon to someone under 18, resulting in death, filed back in early November. Conviction on each count can bring a sentence of three years in prison plus three years of supervision.

This can expand to federal charges, including false statement

Black lied on his form 4473

The state and the feds can then go after Rittenhouse for conspiracy to commit a felony.

Hey dude! Wake up!

You're dreaming.

:laughing0301:

That's because he no longer has his old AR-15.

There is the pending state "straw purchase" case, which could easily expand to include both the buyer and the person he transferred it to. That gun is most likely going to be melted down.

Forum List

Back