With Tlaib advocating for reduced $ bail, I ask: under what circumstances should there be NO bail opportunity?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
The Radical Left is obviously erring on the side of criminals, to the detriment of innocent people, but I take the opposite tact: under which circumstances should someone arrested be put in jail until his trial, NO bail option.

1) Anyone who is arrested for a violent crime who has already been convicted of a prior violent crime.

2) Anyone who is arrested for mass murder when it is obvious that there was no self-defense involved (such as the SUV driver).

3) Anyone who is arrested for a non-violent felony (such as theft) who has already been convicted of two previous non-violent felonies.

Anyone else?

The Radical Left is obviously erring on the side of criminals, to the detriment of innocent people, but I take the opposite tact: under which circumstances should someone arrested be put in jail until his trial, NO bail option.

1) Anyone who is arrested for a violent crime who has already been convicted of a prior violent crime.

2) Anyone who is arrested for mass murder when it is obvious that there was no self-defense involved (such as the SUV driver).

3) Anyone who is arrested for a non-violent felony (such as theft) who has already been convicted of two previous non-violent felonies.

Anyone else?
I don't believe in bail whatsoever. You should be locked up until your initial court date when bail should be used very very sparingly then

Any violence and you are locked up until sentencing

The only way insane policies like this make sense is when you always keep in mind the BIG picture: They must reduce American to ruble before they can build their Marxist state.

See my thread:

It is said that World Communism pushed by the Soviet Union because of two institutions it could not overcome: Religion and the Family

In the 21st century the pews are now empty, and family is under attack from all directions.

This, by the way, is the only way that otherwise incomprehensible stories become comprehensible.
Why spend us into oblivion? Why destroy the military with woke perversions? Why fire 1,000’s of first responders at during a crime wave and a pandemic? Why give our greatest middle east base to the Taliban (and then to China)?

Once a crisis of massive proportions is created, thats when Marxists seize total power.

And the Democrats are the Marxists!

In some cases they already are:

She ought to be in GITMO without bail. She knows it, and she is well aware of the fact she is an enemy of the COTUS. That's why she and many other democrook enemies of our nation seek to advance policies that are detrimental to the country.

1637869608185.png

Perhaps she's afraid she won't be able to afford bail

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back