The GOP will use Rittenhouse and Fox news.

The issues raised by this trial, are valid political issues. They should be discussed and teh left needs to be held accountable for their actions and their intent.

Gaetz said on Wednesday that he was interested in hiring Rittenhouse as an intern. "He deserves a 'not guilty' verdict, and I sure hope he gets it, because you know what, Kyle Rittenhouse would probably make a pretty good congressional intern," Gaetz said at the time. "We may reach out to him and see if he'd be interested in helping the country in additional ways."
snip
And Rep. Madison Cawthorn posted a video on Instagram live that included text that read "KYLE: IF YOU WANT AN INTERNSHIP, REACH OUT TO ME."
snip
"May Kyle and his family now live in peace," wrote Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene. "Kyle is one of [the] good ones."
snip
Rep. Paul Gosar, who was censured by the House on Wednesday after he posted an anime video edited to show him killing Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, said on Twitter that he would "arm wrestle" Rep. Matt Gaetz in order to "get dibs for Kyle as an intern."

he is a hero to the GOP, even though he killed 2 men and maimed a third and took the law into his own hands.

He will be all over Fox news, Tucker got a spot for him in the evening. I imagine he will be on F&F.

I imagine the trio in Georgia if they get off, they will HERO them off too.

Those he killed were trying to kill him. Read the results of the court case or have a child read it to you.

Gaetz said on Wednesday that he was interested in hiring Rittenhouse as an intern. "He deserves a 'not guilty' verdict, and I sure hope he gets it, because you know what, Kyle Rittenhouse would probably make a pretty good congressional intern," Gaetz said at the time. "We may reach out to him and see if he'd be interested in helping the country in additional ways."
snip
And Rep. Madison Cawthorn posted a video on Instagram live that included text that read "KYLE: IF YOU WANT AN INTERNSHIP, REACH OUT TO ME."
snip
"May Kyle and his family now live in peace," wrote Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene. "Kyle is one of [the] good ones."
snip
Rep. Paul Gosar, who was censured by the House on Wednesday after he posted an anime video edited to show him killing Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, said on Twitter that he would "arm wrestle" Rep. Matt Gaetz in order to "get dibs for Kyle as an intern."

he is a hero to the GOP, even though he killed 2 men and maimed a third and took the law into his own hands.

He will be all over Fox news, Tucker got a spot for him in the evening. I imagine he will be on F&F.

Cawthorn can sprint race for him.....

Yah, now you want every day citizens to be as helpless as a fetus in the womb.
anything right wing or conservative, or gop you guys are trying to destroy. From gun ownership, to the military, to responsible parenting. to defunding the police departments.
All have strong conservative ties. Gun ownership is now in your sites.
The word is "sights" unless you are talking about a location.

snip
snip
snip

The Republican Party would be stupid not to try and use the RIttenhouse case.

Clear case of self defense as determined by the 12 Angry Men who sat in judgment in Kenosha.

Further, the average American is frightened by liberal lawlessness. They saw the looting and burning in Kenosha and more recently in cities like San Francisco and Walnut Creek, CA. They like to see people fight back, and don't like the way the liberals literally crucified Kyle Rittenhouse for clipping a chomo rioter.

They don't like the way that President Biden declared Rittenhouse guilty in advance and said the boy was a "white Supremacist"

The GOP seems to be keen on making the libs eat their words

Forum List

Back