Kyle Rittenhouse Released from Jail on $2 Million Bond

Where the heck did he get $200,000?
you need to add a zero. it is easy.
Bail is 10% with a bondsman. Full amount without.
The Fight Back Foundation put up the full amount. They will get it back at the end of trial.

So millionaires from Texas is helping this young man

i am guessing that you troll have recovered after getting attention. you are still pathetic, alone, and ripe for suicide. jump responsibly.

We can play all night long, so love bringing out the true colors of negros like you, I am a white supremacists after all.
ok. page me when you are ready to kill yourself. not prior.
When are you going to get an education level above 2nd grade?

And what's this parlor stuff?

The Fight Back Foundation put up the full amount. They will get it back at the end of trial.

i am guessing that you troll have recovered after getting attention. you are still pathetic, alone, and ripe for suicide. jump responsibly.

We can play all night long, so love bringing out the true colors of negros like you, I am a white supremacists after all.

that DOES it. go to the next bridge, really fast. i will meet you there

Why you going to sell me crack cocaine?

That's my job.

That's my job.
A pimp whore?

American Hero

FZ8rV2Sn.jpeg

I heard there is a guy in the slammer called Bubba, who wants to marry this nut-head rotten-housen

View attachment 419084

That's a pic of WWE Superstar Mark Henry, not Bubba in big house. Although, in my humble opinion, Rittenhouse will have no problem in the joint. Going to the penitentiary for killing a Child Molester, will keep the gay beaus in prison seekign sodomy at bay. Very few homosexuals want to die for their sexual preference.

That is a lie.

The first guy had nothing to do with fires. He had just been released from a mental and dropped there, ranting and raving and trying to get killed. The other chased him after he shot the first guy. No fires involved.
You didn't watch the video. You really should. Post #27.
I have seen it before. Again. The dead guys were not starting a fire.
First lie: he is no hero.
I don't have a problem with that. It's subjective. I wouldn't call it a lie though.

He is a dumb kid, who did something illegal, that ended up getting two people killed and another seriously wounded. Dumb.
No. Two people got themselves killed attacking someone with a firearm. The third was even dumber, and lucky that the kid didn't actually want to kill anybody. Otherwise he'd be dead too.

WTF? they took down the video that showed... holy hell. BRB
He should not have been there illegally armed in the first place.

Had he not broken the law, no one would have died.
he would have died you dumbass,,,
Had he not broken the law he would be alive and well.
famous last words,,, they attacked him for putting out a fire not cause he was carrying a gun,,,
That is a lie.

The first guy had nothing to do with fires. He had just been released from a mental and dropped there, ranting and raving and trying to get killed. The other chased him after he shot the first guy. No fires involved.

So now you want to revise what really happened to make your Dimm overlords happy. Useful idiot!
The only revision is on your part.
I never said they were you stupid fuck,,,

do try and keep up with the conversation cause its really hard when youre such an ignorant idiot,,,
When you make replies that are nonsense, don‘t get upset when people treat them like nonsense.
hey youre the one that cant read my comments accurately,,,

I never said the guys he shot started fires,,,

American Hero

FZ8rV2Sn.jpeg

I heard there is a guy in the slammer called Bubba, who wants to marry this nut-head rotten-housen

View attachment 419084

That's a pic of WWE Superstar Mark Henry, not Bubba in big house. Although, in my humble opinion, Rittenhouse will have no problem in the joint. Going to the penitentiary for killing a Child Molester, will keep the gay beaus in prison seekign sodomy at bay. Very few homosexuals want to die for their sexual preference.

Prison sex has nothing to do with homosexuality.
In fact, gays are often killed in prison.
It certainly is not their sexual preference.

That is a lie.

I don't have a problem with that. It's subjective. I wouldn't call it a lie though.

He is a dumb kid, who did something illegal, that ended up getting two people killed and another seriously wounded. Dumb.
No. Two people got themselves killed attacking someone with a firearm. The third was even dumber, and lucky that the kid didn't actually want to kill anybody. Otherwise he'd be dead too.

famous last words,,, they attacked him for putting out a fire not cause he was carrying a gun,,,
That is a lie.

So now you want to revise what really happened to make your Dimm overlords happy. Useful idiot!

do try and keep up with the conversation cause its really hard when youre such an ignorant idiot,,,
When you make replies that are nonsense, don‘t get upset when people treat them like nonsense.

He shot 3 people, so the odds are it was his fault.
Three random people do not attack a person carrying a rifle.

Umm... But... They did. o.0

Edit: In fact that's exactly why I don't think he should be in jail... THEY ATTACKED HIM. KNOWING HE HAD A RIFLE. TWO OF THEM THOUGHT, correctly, THAT HE KILLED SOMEONE ALREADY.

These people should not procreate. They are fuck'n insane or stupid.

That's my job.

Well you suck at your job, kitten you posted yourself to sleep..

Have a goodnight!

That is a lie.

That is a lie.

You don't attack a person with a long gun, it's illogical unless you have a long gun

Why was he there with a rifle to begin with? He could have stayed home, stayed safe, and everybody involved would still be alive today.

That is a lie.

That is a lie.

great another fucking moron that thinks he knows what happened,,,

they werent 3 random people,, they were 3 people that were attacking him,,,

Why was he there with a rifle to begin with? He could have stayed home, stayed safe, and everybody involved would still be alive today.

He was trying to keep businesses from being burned and looted.

Too bad we can't trust the defunded, media hounded cops to do that.

That is a lie.

That is a lie.

great another fucking moron that thinks he knows what happened,,,

they werent 3 random people,, they were 3 people that were attacking him,,,

Caught on tape, no less.

Forum List

Back