Kyle Rittenhouse Released from Jail on $2 Million Bond

Kyle is a political prisoner.

The Democrat filth in charge of the prosecution is punishing an innocent guy for lawfully defending himself against vicous Communists that were trying to kill him.

Hopefully Trump pardons him
Hopefully, someone on the street puts a bullet in the little freak's eye.

It truly is pathetic how you "grown men" look up to teenagers as your heroes, such as Rittenhouse, Sandman, etc...

What a sorry bunch of anonymous losers you are.

First lie: he is no hero.
I don't have a problem with that. It's subjective. I wouldn't call it a lie though.

He is a dumb kid, who did something illegal, that ended up getting two people killed and another seriously wounded. Dumb.
No. Two people got themselves killed attacking someone with a firearm. The third was even dumber, and lucky that the kid didn't actually want to kill anybody. Otherwise he'd be dead too.

WTF? they took down the video that showed... holy hell. BRB

Watch the video on the link... First one. YOUTUBE took the one down that was on it's servers... that's so interesting.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with that. It's subjective. I wouldn't call it a lie though.

He is a dumb kid, who did something illegal, that ended up getting two people killed and another seriously wounded. Dumb.
No. Two people got themselves killed attacking someone with a firearm. The third was even dumber, and lucky that the kid didn't actually want to kill anybody. Otherwise he'd be dead too.

He should not have been there illegally armed in the first place.

Had he not broken the law, no one would have died.

The right's message to the youth of America: Murder some leftists, we will protect you.

LOL we have been over this and you are wrong.

The Kenosha PD should hang THEIR heads in shame. Kyle did what they failed to do which is to protect and serve!
No. He did protect anything, but perhaps himself. The first guywas unarmed. Had he not been there, illegally armed, no one would have died.

Dont make a hero out of a mistake.

The Kenosha Kid, American hero, is free.

The bastards who coaxed him into it, the local police, and the militia that gave him the gun and told him to go play Rambo, are the one's who should be facing charges.

No, give them a medal. We need THOUSANDS of Kyles if we are going to put a stop to left wing violence.

The Democrat filth in charge of the prosecution is punishing an innocent guy for lawfully defending himself against vicous Communists that were trying to kill him.

It truly is pathetic how you "grown men" look up to teenagers as your heroes, such as Rittenhouse, Sandman, etc...

In all fairness, they are not villains either.

Last edited:

The Kenosha Kid, American hero, is free.

The bastards who coaxed him into it, the local police, and the militia that gave him the gun and told him to go play Rambo, are the one's who should be facing charges.

No, give them a medal. We need THOUSANDS of Kyles if we are going to put a stop to left wing violence.

Sick fuckers.

LOL we have been over this and you are wrong.
Well....might have to agree to disagree here....

Give him a gun, and he will out sharp shoot you.

Democrats shouldnt have been there rioting in the first place.

Had they not broken the law, they would still be alive.

Forum List

Back