Kyle Rittenhouse Is Extradited To Face Homicide Charges In Wisconsin

Only in Moon Bat Land is clear cut self defense "murder".

Kyle is a political prisoner.

Help me out. I am confused. When we are talking about Blacks they are supposed to trust the Courts will determine the truth. When it is a White, they are political prisoners. If salvation for innocent Blacks is found not in protests and public demands, but in courts, why are the right objecting to the same for Kyle?

You are confused. Blacks are entitled to self defense, just like Kyle.

Most of the rioters are bused in from out of state. What's your point?

Really? Because all three of Kyle "Future Ayran Nation Prison Bitch" Rittenhouse's victims were local residents.
Black lives matters and antifa. After Trump wins Tuesday, we will take care of them. You know elections have consequences.

Good riddance to another Boog Boi wannabe.
“The boog boys”... lol.
Too funny.
Well, at least it gives you a break from saying/typing “white supremacists”

Same thing actually
Could you explain how you came to that conclusion?

There is the fact that there was a lot of premeditation involved. He traveled to another state to get neck deep in civil unrest he had no personal stake in and then walked around acting like a jackass. He was not protecting his property nor did anyone ask him to protect their property. He was just a dumbass thug looking for trouble. He decided to take the law into his own hands but now looks to the law to exonerate him for murder. The law is necessarily hostile to vigilantism and this stupid asshole is going down.
Do you think he might have been urged on a little bit while attending a rally in Iowa by the idiot-in-chief?

Here is a picture of the murderer worshiping at the feet of his hero.

View attachment 409137
People are moving away from them. And you. They are not coming to you. You show a picture when there are hundreds of thousands of pictures and videos of your Progs showing their love. If Biden wins, we will never be one nation. Never....

Help me out. I am confused. When we are talking about Blacks they are supposed to trust the Courts will determine the truth. When it is a White, they are political prisoners. If salvation for innocent Blacks is found not in protests and public demands, but in courts, why are the right objecting to the same for Kyle?
You seem to be conflating things.
As far as I can tell, blacks fight the police, instead of having their day in court like people recommend. Are blacks being charged with crimes based on political motivations?
This kid didn’t fight the police, he actually turned himself in. He was charged with bullshit due to political factors, when it’s plainly obvious he was defending himself.

Looking for a fight? Looked like he was running for his life to me. You can't stop idiots from committing suicide by chasing down and attacking a scared kid.
He will be acquitted easily

Not really. YOu think folks in Wisconsin want maniac roaming their streets with guns.

They'll hang him out to dry just as a warning.
So someone minding their own business is a maniac. Somebody throwing Molotovs and attacking people are the victims.
What a warped mentality you have. Seek help

Looking for a fight? Looked like he was running for his life to me. You can't stop idiots from committing suicide by chasing down and attacking a scared kid.
He will be acquitted easily

Not really. YOu think folks in Wisconsin want maniac roaming their streets with guns.

They'll hang him out to dry just as a warning.
Right... except for the fact it was a clear act of self defense from convicted violent thugs chasing him down & attacking him as he tried to run away.
Other than that, you all have a real shot there.
Sorry they had to die but there has never been a cure for stupid.

So someone minding their own business is a maniac. Somebody throwing Molotovs and attacking people are the victims.

If he were minding his own business, he would have stayed home in ANTIOCH, IL, which is where he lived.

He would not have had Mommy drive him 25 miles to Kenosha with a gun to stir up some shit.

Right... except for the fact it was a clear act of self defense from convicted violent thugs chasing him down & attacking him as he tried to run away.

I'm sure when the Nazi is bending Kyle over at Columbia Prison in Wisconsin, he'll remember that.

1604196479529.png

Seventeen-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, who's charged with fatally shooting two men and wounding a third during a protest in Kenosha, Wis., was extradited from Illinois to Wisconsin following the ruling of Lake County Judge Paul Novak.

Novak denied Rittenhouse's request to remain in Illinois, according to The Associated Press, noting that the defense had characterized the charges as politically motivated. "This Illinois court shall not examine any potential political impact a Wisconsin District Attorney potentially considered in his charging decision," Novak's ruling read.

Until Friday, Rittenhouse had been held in Lake County, Ill., which borders Kenosha, where the shootings took place on Aug. 25. He is now in Wisconsin where he faces life imprisonment if convicted of his most serious crime, first degree intentional homicide. Rittenhouse has also been charged with attempted intentional homicide as well as underage possession of a firearm.
/QUOTE]

Life in prison. No parole.
That would be unjust.

No he isn’t. He is an under aged minor, with an illegal firearm, who killed two people and injured a third because adults around him allowed to engage in an activity he should not have been in.

If he were minding his own business, he would have stayed home in ANTIOCH, IL, which is where he lived.

He would not have had Mommy drive him 25 miles to Kenosha with a gun to stir up some shit.

I'm sure when the Nazi is bending Kyle over at Columbia Prison in Wisconsin, he'll remember that.

View attachment 409418
Well, since it's obvious you don't even know the basic facts of the case, I think we're done here.
Check in with me once he's acquitted so you can do an emo vent.
BTW, sounds like you know something about getting bent over in prison. You're amifa aren't you?
When you dropped the soap, did you make it look like an accident or were you obvious about it? :saythat:

View attachment 409418

this is America. He can go whenever he damn well pleases. His location and reason for being there doesn’t give scumbag leftists justification for beating/killing him.
And most people in prison are black. Likely not a “nazi” raping people.
Try again though.

Forum List

Back