Kyle Rittenhouse is an American Political Hero far wise and mature beyond his years.

who's a better citizen floyd or rittenhouse ?

• floyd

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • rittenhouse

Votes: 32 76.2%

• Total voters
There's no such crime as crossing state lines with intent to break the law. That made-up horse shit is just one reason we know your claims are utter crap.

He crossed state lines to illegally obtain a firearm.

That's a crime, douchebag...

Arming yourself is also not a crime except in certain cirumstances.

One of those cirumstances [sic] is when you're a minor and you give money to someone else to purchase you a firearm you cannot legally purchase on your own...
not according to the 2nd A,,

You're just not real bright, are you?
bright enough to know fed law over rides state law,,,

If that were true, Rittenhouse wouldn't be facing charges or have a $2 million bond...
or it could mean we have a corrupt system that has no respect for the constitution,,,
I love how Trump followers are always referring to the Constitution, as though they are experts. This reminds me of those "Born Again Christians", who, after all the bad things they have done in their lives are suddenly experts on the Bible.

There's no such crime as crossing state lines with intent to break the law. That made-up horse shit is just one reason we know your claims are utter crap.

He crossed state lines to illegally obtain a firearm.

That's a crime, douchebag...

Arming yourself is also not a crime except in certain cirumstances.

One of those cirumstances [sic] is when you're a minor and you give money to someone else to purchase you a firearm you cannot legally purchase on your own...
not according to the 2nd A,,

You're just not real bright, are you?
bright enough to know fed law over rides state law,,,

If that were true, Rittenhouse wouldn't be facing charges or have a $2 million bond...
or it could mean we have a corrupt system that has no respect for the constitution,,,
I love how Trump followers are always referring to the Constitution, as though they are experts. This reminds me of those "Born Again Christians", who, after all the bad things they have done in their lives are suddenly experts on the Bible.
wouldnt know cause I'm not a trump supporter,,

but the fact remains that the constitution has getting pissed on by both parties and their supporters dont seem to care it fits their agenda,,

who are you to tell him or anyone else whats their business???

He didn't live in Kenosha.
He violated the law brining a gun into the town.
He violated the law breaking curfew....
He violated the law gunning down people in the street.

That's where we are at.

So?
He didn't bring [sic] a gun into town. Meanwhile, everyone of those thugs violating curfew and trespassing on privatee property, let alone vandalizing private property. None of them have been charged with any of those crimes, so why should Rittenhouse be charge with violating curfew?
Wow, heinous crime. He should be sent to prison for 20 years for that.
The law allows you to defend yourself, NAZI.
You can just worry about murder and attempted murder charges.

That's where we are at.

So?
He didn't bring [sic] a gun into town. Meanwhile, everyone of those thugs violating curfew and trespassing on privatee property, let alone vandalizing private property. None of them have been charged with any of those crimes, so why should Rittenhouse be charge with violating curfew?
if thats the case kyle has nothing to worry about

That's where we are at.

So?
if thats the case kyle has nothing to worry about
Bah Ha HA HA HA HA HA

Bend over bitch.

That's where we are at.

So?
You should worry about organ rejection from your brain transplant.

That's where we are at.

So?
You should worry about making coherent sentences out the dark madness that you live in.

That's where we are at.

So?
You should worry about making coherent sentences out the dark madness that you live in.
You didn't understand that sentence?

That's where we are at.

So?
You didn't understand that sentence?
I understand that was probably the best that you could do.

i think #BLM wishes they hadn't given birth to antifa, but they did.

Kyle did the right thing about thirty times that day. no jury in the world would co9nvict him.

I am proud of him for showing up. ask any cop or military people, who hate biden and pelosi...

it's a given that if biden hadn't successfully cheated the country's executive branch..

cities would bern as prescribed by the #Bernie campaign..

George floyd was a trouble excon so high on meth and fenynal.. to call him a saint is tantamount to impeaching Trump. for all the wrong reasons.

the conspiracy theory of article 2 natural born citizen conspiracy theory has been debunked. twice, although the wiki page changes by the day...

The kid is stupid and violent.

And you only like those qualities in leftists.

Kyle did the right thing about thirty times that day. no jury in the world would co9nvict him.

I am proud of him for showing up. ask any cop or military people, who hate biden and pelosi...

it's a given that if biden hadn't successfully cheated the country's executive branch..

George floyd was a trouble excon so high on meth and fenynal.. to call him a saint is tantamount to impeaching Trump. for all the wrong reasons.

the conspiracy theory of article 2 natural born citizen conspiracy theory has been debunked. twice, although the wiki page changes by the day...

Stupid and violent are both the boxes to check if you want to declare yourself a qop member.

Antifa was around before BLM bunghole.

kyle of Antioch will be in prison with the other alt-whities bending over for soap.

I will be happy when he hears the guilty verdict and cries for his mommy...

The Big Lie is still a thing for you? Get over it.

Cities will do what? Keep providing 71% of GDP in our country compared to red 29%.

So, now your a doctor and a racist...

YOu arrest people for defending themselves from violent mobs, you aren't leaving us much choice except civil war.
I'm thinking, maybe, they wouldn't have been as violent toward him if he wasn't packing and assault rifle. He had absolutely no legal right to travel to a potentially violent situation with a loaded weapon. He had no authority to protect anybody from anything. Additionally if he didn't put himself there he wouldn't have been in any kind of harmful scenario and should have stayed away like really smart people did..... Fresh Fish! Fresh Fish! Fresh Fish ! Bye Kyle

I'm thinking, maybe, he wouldn't have been "packing an assault rifle" if they hadn't ALREADY BEEN VIOLENT. It amazes me that leftists think the blame is on the people trying to defend themselves against mobs, rather than the people in the mobs. Is your position really, "Well, if he'd just stayed home and let the people I like rampage and do whatever they wanted, everything would have been fine. How DARE he think he gets to oppose the people I approve of?" Really?

This whole screed you have of, "It's OUTRAGEOUS to try prevent crimes and protect people if you're not a cop. The decent thing to do is just walk past or submit quietly; otherwise you deserve to be violently attacked, and you're EVIL if you then fight back" really makes me wonder something: if your wife, or daughter, or mother were to be sexually assaulted and scream for help, would you want passersby to just keep walking, because they "don't have the authority to protect anyone from anything"?

You're even more lacking in manhood and common decency than you are in actual facts, which is really saying something . . . and totally pathetic.

kyle of Antioch will be in prison with the other alt-whities bending over for soap.

Cities will do what? Keep providing 71% of GDP in our country compared to red 29%.

YOu arrest people for defending themselves from violent mobs, you aren't leaving us much choice except civil war.
He was breaking the law before he ever fired shot.

Funny you let out why he fired a shot.

It is almost like you don't want to openly be on the side of a violent mob led by a pedophile attacking an under age boy.
Can't wait for him to be in jail and be that BOYFRIEND you always wanted.

So, you are gloating at the idea of a young man being raped in prison?

Wow.
He thought he was BMF when he was the only one with a gun. What I saw was People trying to disarm him and he shot and killed another human being with an illegal firearm, Mom should have made him stay home. no such thing as bad children just bad parents.

So let me get this straight, dickless minion of evil. Your position is that Kyle is the bad guy because he "didn't have the authority to protect anyone", but you're very approving of the mob trying to disarm him. What authority did THEY have to do so?

Why don't you just come right out and say the truth: leftists have every right to do anything they want, and everyone else should be obligated to sit quiet and submit. It would save all of us having to listen to your tortured attempts to pretend you've ever had a moral in your whole existence.

It is almost like you don't want to openly be on the side of a violent mob led by a pedophile attacking an under age boy.

Once an under-age boy arms himself with an illegally obtained firearm, he's no longer an under age boy. He has vaulted himself into adulthood, and must accept all of the responsibilities and consequences which come with that...

Once an under-age boy arms himself with an illegally obtained firearm, he's no longer an under age boy. He has vaulted himself into adulthood, and must accept all of the responsibilities and consequences which come with that...

I agree. But, it is still worth pointing out that the violent mob that attacked him was led by a pedophile and that Rittenhouse the intended target was legally still a minor.

One one side you have the possible fact of a violation of a gun control law, and on the other the reality of actual self defense against a violent mob led by a child molester attacking a child.

I'm NOT trying to spin it, or use that for emotional demagoguery, but just to keep it real.
who's mother would allow them to go into that situation. Haven't heard from Mom and Dad anyone here have any feedback on that. I'm sure they

Still waiting for you to think there was something wrong with there BEING a situation like that, rather than just pissing and moaning and playing at moral judgment over someone daring to do something other than submit.

Plus the people he killed were WHITE. So Rittenhouse should be praised by the left.
If the people he killed were black, would that make you feel better?
When he gets out of jail, I will tell him to stick to killing black people.
that seems racist to me.

there's an amazing fissure in the constitution.

Last edited:
Hopefully pop-and-fresh will be someone's personal hand puppet before the year is out.

You know how you're always viciously, pathetically envious of the fact that I have people who love me and are grateful to have me in their lives, while you could vanish tomorrow and no one would even care enough to celebrate (except your cats, who are just waiting to eat you)? This post is Exhibit A of why that situation exists.

Don't let us keep you from enjoying the fruits of being a vile, revolting pile of excrement.

I'm thinking, maybe, they wouldn't have been as violent toward him if he wasn't packing and assault rifle. He had absolutely no legal right to travel to a potentially violent situation with a loaded weapon. He had no authority to protect anybody from anything. Additionally if he didn't put himself there he wouldn't have been in any kind of harmful scenario and should have stayed away like really smart people did..... Fresh Fish! Fresh Fish! Fresh Fish ! Bye Kyle

I'm thinking, maybe, he wouldn't have been "packing an assault rifle" if they hadn't ALREADY BEEN VIOLENT. It amazes me that leftists think the blame is on the people trying to defend themselves against mobs, rather than the people in the mobs. Is your position really, "Well, if he'd just stayed home and let the people I like rampage and do whatever they wanted, everything would have been fine. How DARE he think he gets to oppose the people I approve of?" Really?

This whole screed you have of, "It's OUTRAGEOUS to try prevent crimes and protect people if you're not a cop. The decent thing to do is just walk past or submit quietly; otherwise you deserve to be violently attacked, and you're EVIL if you then fight back" really makes me wonder something: if your wife, or daughter, or mother were to be sexually assaulted and scream for help, would you want passersby to just keep walking, because they "don't have the authority to protect anyone from anything"?

You're even more lacking in manhood and common decency than you are in actual facts, which is really saying something . . . and totally pathetic.
stand your ground. google vermont gun laws... self defense way outweighs any attempt at social engineering. antifa or otherwise.

He was breaking the law before he ever fired shot.

Funny you let out why he fired a shot.

Can't wait for him to be in jail and be that BOYFRIEND you always wanted.

So, you are gloating at the idea of a young man being raped in prison?

Wow.
He thought he was BMF when he was the only one with a gun. What I saw was People trying to disarm him and he shot and killed another human being with an illegal firearm, Mom should have made him stay home. no such thing as bad children just bad parents.

So let me get this straight, dickless minion of evil. Your position is that Kyle is the bad guy because he "didn't have the authority to protect anyone", but you're very approving of the mob trying to disarm him. What authority did THEY have to do so?

Why don't you just come right out and say the truth: leftists have every right to do anything they want, and everyone else should be obligated to sit quiet and submit. It would save all of us having to listen to your tortured attempts to pretend you've ever had a moral in your whole existence.

Did they all bring guns to the protest?

Plus the people he killed were WHITE. So Rittenhouse should be praised by the left.
If the people he killed were black, would that make you feel better?
When he gets out of jail, I will tell him to stick to killing black people.
that seems racist to me.

i'm not sure what that means.

It means Surada approves of stupidity and violence in leftists.

stand your ground. google vermont gun laws... self defense way outweighs any attempt at social engineering. antifa or otherwise.

I'm sorry, but why are you lecturing me on positions I'm already advocating? What are you trying to accomplish here?

Forum List

Back