Kyle Rittenhouse chooses Texas A&M, says it's going to be "awesome"

Kyle says he wants to be a lawyer, i wish he'd go into politics instead
I think it was a pretty dumb idea for him to announce his location. That makes him a target.

Politics might not be a good idea for him. I don’t know anyone who would vote for him, and I’d probably ignore my general rule of not donating to politicians to fund his opponent.

I think it was a pretty dumb idea for him to announce his location. That makes him a target.

Politics might not be a good idea for him. I don’t know anyone who would vote for him, and I’d probably ignore my general rule of not donating to politicians to fund his opponent.
I know hundreds personally who would vote for him for Dist 1 Congresscritter in Ca .

bro, good luck, enjoy your life

Kyle says he wants to be a lawyer, i wish he'd go into politics instead

1654445960223.png

:laughing0301:

And after he wins all of his defamation lawsuit, that's more money for NIL for Aggies to rule the fucking universe.

Suck it, Golfing Gator(Florida) and WinterBorne(Alabama).
:laugh:

Fail like Beto & Sheila Jackson Lee
It's getting bluer all the time and it's starting to show....Pretty much all their cities are dem-run.

Add that to the corruption/graft in the Wheels administration and they sort of suck.

Oh they will be red for the foreseeable future but they sure are not all that anymore.

Forum List

Back