Kyle Rittenhouse attacks QAnon

Thank you, but Wiki is run by liberals and skews their entries accordingly. I did my reading from a less biased site, one not as “out there” as wiki with how they are Satan followers who eat children, erc.
I have an acquaintance who is the subject of a wikipedia page. He leans right-ish and of course the page is full of lies about him, and when he tried to edit the page to reflect a more accurate picture, he was told he couldn't do that because he was not an expert on himself.

There is reason to believe that Lin Wood fucked over Kyle Rittenhouse or at least that he was in the process of doing so. Accordingly, I think Kyle has a right to be critical of Lin Wood. I also think that most of the QAnon stuff (all?) was pure malarkey. So, Kyle is free to share his opinion just as I am doing.

and?
And yet you all bought into some or all of that Q stuff...some of you still do

4Chan made it up (along with the QAnon nonsense) and right wing racists ran with it
4Chan made it up as a troll, and nose picking rubes like you fell for it.

20170424-4O1GHDF3vyAAcQfG8B1r

"Marxist"......:heehee: It's funny watching trumpanzees throw that word around when they can't even define it.

Actually what happened is the left decided every use of "OK" was racist, and tried to apply it to situations where there wasn't even a hint of racism.
Yes, surely the Proud Boys just want everyone to know they are "ok". :rolleyes:

Yes, surely the Proud Boys just want everyone to know they are "ok". :rolleyes:
Long ago, the Brits learned how to fight with a long bow. Some of their enemies saw that the bow was plucked via the middle finger. In retaliation, they’d cut off the middle finger of the captured bowmen. Later they’d taunt their opponents by raising their middle fingers at them as if to say, “see what WE still have?” 🖕

Years later it came to mean something else. But it just goes to show you: words and gestures can and do mean different things to different people.

In that spirit I say to you: 🖕

Not my problem, Cletus. Trump and QAnon live inside your head, not mine. They're scribbling obscenities all over the inside of your cranium and pissing down your spinal cord, and you can't do anything to stop them.

Although you could try to let them out of your head by trepanning with a cordless drill and a 1/2" wood bit. That might work.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:
You sound mentally underdeveloped. Nothing but petty nonsense.

You sound mentally underdeveloped. Nothing but petty nonsense.

Weak shit, dude. That's all you have? I guess it would be too much to expect a better response from someone suffering from paranoid delusions and fetal alcohol syndrome.

Your life must really suck. :21:

QAnon followers were taken aback this week when acquitted gunman Kyle Rittenhouse slammed extremist lawyer and longtime QAnon acolyte Lin Wood as “insane.”

As Rittenhouse and Wood faced off against each other, QAnon backers were speaking out in support of the lawyer — or the gunman — indicating a possible fracture in the far-right conspiracy movement.

Wood, who is known for pushing Donald Trump’s election lies as a member of the former president’s legal team, was one of Rittenhouse’s first attorneys after the teen was arrested last year for fatally shooting two unarmed men and wounding a third with at a protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Rittenhouse said in an interview on the cable channel NewsNation on Tuesday that he and his mother fired Wood last December because “he was going on with all this QAnon and election fraud stuff, and just stuff we don’t agree with.”

He added: “He’s insane. ... He thinks he’s God and he just says all these weird things.”
Rittenhouse has also accused Wood of mishandling money the attorney raised to bail him out.

Kyle Rittenhouse said he supported BLM and only shot white people. He said this on the Tucker Carlson show.

Are you surprised Kyle Rittenhouse isn't supporting the right wing?
qanon exists in the vacuous noggins of single digit IQ Dimtards like you.

Nobody else cares.

Forum List

Back