Kwanzaa: Holiday brought to you by the FBI

I didn't say "And"... you made that up "and" added it to my post
"Are you drunk? That was part of MY post you loon.

A bunch of people who pooped in holes in the ground and had to make laws about which hand they wiped their butts with created the others.
If you say so, but [or is it butt] I never heard that before now, seems like some leftwing logic to me...
Where do you think they pooped? Nvm, you probably call anything you don't understand "leftwing logic" to save face.
So you're right I guess it is somewhat different.
No, I'm right because it is different, not somewhat, please stop adding words to my posts...that's how the left infects the language
I agree. It's very different. It's a Yule-related religion that was founded in modern times instead of by hole-poopers.

Misspelling is a red flag of ignorance.

I agree

They should have taught you that in junior-level technical writing in college.

Me? the entire point of my post on the spelling is that those promoting kwaanza - kwanzaa do not even have the remedial ability to spell it correctly, don't believe it? use spell check, there is no correct spelling...so enlighten us to it...unless of course you do not have the junior level education it takes to do so?

Me? the entire point of my post on the spelling is that those promoting kwaanza - kwanzaa do not even have the remedial ability to spell it correctly, don't believe it? use spell check, there is no correct spelling...so enlighten us to it...unless of course you do not have the junior level education it takes to do so?

Like I said, they spell it with 2 a's on the end now.

I googled it to find the real name of the Negro who invented it.

There will probably be 3 a's on the end of it before long.

As a grad student I taught technical writing to undergrads.

Careful boy, you are too new on this forum. I usually put recent spam bots like you onto my ignore list.

Learn to spell it right, at least.

"Are you drunk?"
lil bit

" That was part of MY post you loon."
It was the only part of your post genius

A bunch of people who pooped in holes in the ground and had to make laws about which hand they wiped their butts with created the others.

If you say so, but [or is it butt] I never heard that before now, seems like some leftwing logic to me...
"Where do you think they pooped?"
not something that has ever come up either in school or in normal conversation for me, not sure why you even want to know this?

" Nvm, you probably call anything you don't understand "leftwing logic" to save face."
Well I do consider jibberish leftwing logic...but if you consider that "saving face" then you must agree that everyone must consider left wing logic jibberish as well!...or how else would it be saving face?...you do not have to answer that

No, I'm right because it is different, not somewhat, please stop adding words to my posts...that's how the left infects the language
"I agree. It's very different."
I accept your deference to me

" It's a Yule-related religion that was founded in modern times instead of by hole-poopers."

Yeah, An FBI snitch!....whats this thing with "hole-poopers" who are they? what's it all about? help me out cuz I don't wanna lose face.

"Are you drunk?"
lil bit

" That was part of MY post you loon."
It was the only part of your post genius

"Where do you think they pooped?"
not something that has ever come up either in school or in normal conversation for me, not sure why you even want to know this?

" Nvm, you probably call anything you don't understand "leftwing logic" to save face."
Well I do consider jibberish leftwing logic...but if you consider that "saving face" then you must agree that everyone must consider left wing logic jibberish as well!...or how else would it be saving face?...you do not have to answer that

"I agree. It's very different."
I accept your deference to me

" It's a Yule-related religion that was founded in modern times instead of by hole-poopers."

Yeah, An FBI snitch!....whats this thing with "hole-poopers" who are they? what's it all about? help me out cuz I don't wanna lose face.
Whoa.... edit that please

I googled it to find the real name of the Negro who invented it.

Careful boy, you are too new on this forum. I usually put recent spam bots like you onto my ignore list.

Why was it changed? and who cares?

I googled it to find the real name of the Negro who invented it

Why did you do that?.

Would it matter if there were 7?

HOW DID YOU TEACH THEM TO SPELL Kwanza

lol...whew, for a moment I was taking this post seriously...you got me...good job

Kwanza? kwaanza? kwaanzaa? kwanzaaa? kwaanzaaa?...which one? you tell me

Why did you do that?.

lol...whew, for a moment I was taking this post seriously...you got me...good job

Kwanzaa is a "Black thing". You will need to check with a Negro on this. Not me.

Honestly do not care. Someone celebrating Kwanzaa doesn't affect my rights one iota. If it ever dos then I might worry about it.

Why did you do that?.

Kwanzaa is a "Black thing". You will need to check with a Negro on this. Not me.

OK, he said what honky told you that?...now what do I do?

Forum List

Back