Kwanzaa: A Fraud Holiday With A Racist Goal, Created By Criminal Madman

Not quite. Most of the people responding to this particular post here and now, are not discussing the topic offered but instead changing the subject. My butt is fine. Yours...?
LOL

So you are the "Conservative Firing Line" website?
You continue to change the subject.

Hey, you just identified yourself with the butthurt subject in my post. Now you want to undo? I can't keep up.
Clearly, you have the Kwannza principle of Stubbornly Stupid well ingrained. Will you be moving on then?

Clearly you have the gift of illiteracy. Learn to read before you step in it next time.
Your dearth of wit is eclipsed only by your utter lack of humor. It's a pity Kwanzza doesn't cover that in their principles. :71:

Santa is not worshipped as a god

Isn't he?

Held up as a sacred icon --- check.
Multiple sacred names: "Saint Nick"; "Father Christmas"; "Papa Noël" ---- check.
Portrayed as authority figure to intimidate simple minds --- check.
Administers moral codes (gifts vs. coal) ----- check.
Innumerable songs, poems (read: prayers) to invoke Him --- check.
Uncountable iconography on stationery, media, buildings, stores, people's email sigs ---- check
All-knowing, all-seeing ... He knows when you are sleeping, He knows when you're awake --- check.
All-powerful: able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, nay, able to infiltrate all the world's chimneys in one night ---- check.
Immortal/ageless ------------- check.
Totes horn-of-plenty sack that never runs out ------------ check.
Libations/sacrifices of milk and cookies left in tribute ---------- check.
Lives "up there" ------------- check.
No one has ever actually seen Him ------------ check.
Wife shrouded in mystery if she exists at all ------------ check.

By the way ...............
.......... who were Santa's parents? :eusa_think:

That's a super hero, not a god.

A distinction with no difference.

Onliest difference being that "super heroes" get their own comic books. But the Green Lantersn and the Batmans don't get their own mythologies, they're not immortal and they don't know when you are sleeping and when you are awake. Nor does anyone leave out libations for Spider Man.

Last edited:
Santa is not worshipped as a god

Isn't he?

Held up as a sacred icon --- check.
Multiple sacred names: "Saint Nick"; "Father Christmas"; "Papa Noël" ---- check.
Portrayed as authority figure to intimidate simple minds --- check.
Administers moral codes (gifts vs. coal) ----- check.
Innumerable songs, poems (read: prayers) to invoke Him --- check.
Uncountable iconography on stationery, media, buildings, stores, people's email sigs ---- check
All-knowing, all-seeing ... He knows when you are sleeping, He knows when you're awake --- check.
All-powerful: able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, nay, able to infiltrate all the world's chimneys in one night ---- check.
Immortal/ageless ------------- check.
Totes horn-of-plenty sack that never runs out ------------ check.
Libations/sacrifices of milk and cookies left in tribute ---------- check.
Lives "up there" ------------- check.
No one has ever actually seen Him ------------ check.
Wife shrouded in mystery if she exists at all ------------ check.

By the way ...............
.......... who were Santa's parents? :eusa_think:
Santa is the prototypical meaning of a false god. You hit the nail on the head.

You two are quite sad clowns unable to grok the role of cultural myths and traditions.

Actually I posted nothing about "myths and traditions"; I addressed your point disqualifying Santa as a "god". He seems more than qualified to me.

OK......which holiday is a fraud?

The one that celebrates a virgin birth?
The one that celebrates a light in a cave lasting 8 days?
The one that celebrates human values?

Not to forget, the one that picks a random date eleven days after winter begins, calls that the turning point of the year, and then "celebrates" the fact that at midnight the clock incredibly continues to tick the same way it does every other night.

Not to forget, the one that picks a random date eleven days after winter begins, calls that the turning point of the year, and then "celebrates" the fact that at midnight the clock incredibly continues to tick the same way it does every other night.
These are rites of passage to keep society moving along.

Well I would say the one that has lost massive popularity in just ten years is not going to be around very much longer. Especially since the females of the very population that is supposed to be celebrating it have turned against it. But you do you, rightwinger. LOL

Well I would say the one that has lost massive popularity in just ten years is not going to be around very much longer. Especially since the females of the very population that is supposed to be celebrating it have turned against it. But you do you, rightwinger. LOL

The religious right has predicted an early death of Kwanza for 50 years

You think Christianity gives equal treatment to women?

Maulana Karenga started out as an American Muslim but decided that the brothers needed to testify so he created a religion out of pilgrim corn and rest is history. :4_13_65:
Kwanza is NOT a religion. It's more like Thanksgiving, a compilation of African Harvest Festivals.

I agree. it is contrived. Who told you it just appeared magically?
The correct word would be EXTRAPILATED. The origin is African Harvest Festivals. The author took the best characteristics out of several dozen such festivals in hopes of giving African Americans some pride in their roots. Since everything was stolen from them when they became slaves.

So Xmas is a pagan holiday pretending to be a christian or religious holiday?
As religions expand into new cultures they are often embellished with part of the cultures they expand into. modern day Christianity is not the same as it was in the beginning, it's been thoroughly contaminated with other influences. Christmas is the best example of that contamination.

Forum List

Back