Kushner knew Trump felt better after COVID-19 when he asked for McDonald’s

Yep. His favorite is the 40 ounce tomahawk steak. In my house that feeds four. You can see why he weighs 300 pounds.

The funny part is he makes his doctor list his weight at 239 lbs which at his height is one pound less than qualifies as Obese

It’s like what the French thought about Nixon. They could take the political shenanigans, but when they heard he put ketchup on scrambled eggs, they knew he had to go.
It was when DeGaulle demanded French American investments back in gold instead of currency that Nixon ended up going when we had no gold to give them. Bretton Woods gave us the world reserve currency as the middleman between countries. But we had to hold gold also in case nations wanted it. We did not have enough. A basket of currencies for the time was started after and we soon tied our currency to oil and became super friendly with Saudi Arabia who still gave us two oil crises.

It was when DeGaulle demanded French American investments back in gold instead of currency that Nixon ended up going when we had no gold to give them. Bretton Woods gave us the world reserve currency as the middleman between countries. But we had to hold gold also in case nations wanted it. We did not have enough. A basket of currencies for the time was started after and we soon tied our currency to oil and became super friendly with Saudi Arabia who still gave us two oil crises.

Israel gave us the oil crisis.

I am guessing that his appetite ends up in the toilet when getting sick. That is what mine does. Whenever I am sick badly enough, the last thing that is on my mind is food.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

^^^ The McDonald's in my area still have the breakfast wraps only we call them breakfast burritos here. They did however discontinue the chicken snack wraps that were sold during lunch and dinner hours. I miss them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back